Work comes first

Another sunrise another day in Rome. My day started out like any other day. I woke up took a shower got dressed ate breakfast and went to work. I hate my work place. It's boring as fuck. I mean who the fuck wants to read boring emails from 8am until 5pm. My boss is an asshole he is super rich but doesn't do any work. My colleges are fucking with him to get an promotion. I will never go that low. I just need the money to pay my bills and buy food. I am working and working non stop thinking when the day is gonna end and I can go home. Couple of hours later it was lunch time. I go to lunch alone, I don't have many friends. My dating life is also zero. Its hard to find lesbians in Rome who are also my type. And I don't want my family suspecting anything. Who knows what they will do if they found out that I have a girlfriend. I already have a bad relationship with my family it doesn't need to get any worse.  I always wonder what would happen if I came out to my homophobic family. I wonder everyday when I wake up when I am at work or at the dinner table eating alone. Why I just would no go for it? I wondered while I was eating lunch. 

As I was finishing lunch I went to Starbucks to take an iced latte. I got my drink and I started walking to my work place. I was on my phone as i was walking. and then BAM my whole shirt was covered in coffee a girl had pumped in to me and my whole white shirt and my tan overalls were covered in coffee. "fucking shit " I whispered under my nose.  When I recovered from the shock I looked up and saw a girl. The girl had dirty blond hair ,thick bangs, green eyes and she was wearing and sute . She was also covered in coffee now. We both looked each other.

"I am so sorry!" said the girl when she saw that my outfit was covered in coffee. "Are you ok?" Asked the girl. "Yea I am fine." But my clothes aren't. "Where are you going?" asked the girl. "I was planning on going back to work but now I am going home to change my clothes!" "I am so sorry." "I can drive you home!" said the girl. "Ok I guess"  I said. I got in her car and said where I lived. It all happened so quickly I didn't really had time to process the things that were happening. 

After a long silence I began to talk. "So what is your name?" I asked. "Victoria, what is your name?" "Adele" I answered. Again following a long silence. Victoria began to talk.  "How is life?" "Shitty" I answered. We talked for 20 minutes and then we arrived at my house. "What is you snap" I finally asked. "Victoria__" she answered . "I will add you" and I opened the cars door and went inside the house.