Måneskin

We arrived at her house. I was expecting a small apartment but this house was big as fuck.  "Welcome to the Måneskin's house!" Victoria said. We went to the front door and went inside. 

When we went inside I saw 3 men in the living room. "Hi Vic!" said one man. "Hello Vic!" said the other. "Hi!" said the last one and they all came to the door. 

"I bought a guest she is gonna stay here for the night." "Cool ,my name is Thomas nice to meet you! " said Thomas. Thomas and Victoria looked really alike I was convinced that they were siblings. "My name is Damiano!", "And my name is Ethan".

Thomas had dirty blond hair and brown eyes. He was wearing some pj's. 

Damiano had short hair which was dark brown and his eyes were dark brown. He was wearing a dress.

Ethan had the longest, beautiful and darkest hair ever seen. He was wearing some jeans and a button down.

They all looked so beautiful. "Are you all siblings or what?" I asked. "No." they all said and laughed at the same time. "We are a band!" Damiano said.

"A band?" "You never told me this Victoria?!" "I guess I forgot." "Well come inside do you want something to drink or?" said Ethan. "No thank you, I just wanna talk to you guys and get to know you better."

This was the best day of my life! We talked until 4am. When we finally discovered what time it was we got up and brushed our teeth.

"Where I am going to sleep?" I asked. "You can sleep with me." Victoria said.

We said goodnight to others and went upstairs. "I only have one bed." said Victoria. "Ok we can manage." It was crazy, I just met Victoria yesterday and today I am sleeping in the same bed with her?! This is insane! But Victoria was so cute tho. No Adele you can't be thinking about this! She's probably straight anyways.

I followed Victoria to the bed and fell asleep.

I saw Victoria in my dream and we two kissed. It was obvious that I am in love with her! But I don't want to admit it.