Mess

Note from me: This chapter has SH if its triggering to you than I recommend you stop reading here thank you. 

I opened the door to my apartment and ran to my bed. And I started sobbing really hard. I never thought that this could happen! What does Vic think of me now? She will never date me now. And I sobbed even harder and louder.

After 2 hours of crying I got up and went to the bathroom as I was sobbing. My eyes were completely red from the crying. I opened a drawer and took my razor blade and began cutting my self. Its a thing that I have been doing sense I was 14. I have never told anyone.

I stoped and went to my bed again I had 17 missed call from Victoria and other band members but I just ignored it. So I just laid there and stared at the ceiling. I got about 100 text messages from Vic but I ignored and began to sob again. 

A few days later...

 I still had ignored all the calls and texts my bed room was a big mess and I was sobbing and cutting constantly. I heard a knock on my apartment door. The knocking went on for another 10 minutes. And then I heard a loud BANG. Somebody had broken into my apartment. I did not care life was so meaningless anyways. I heard footsteps coming towards my room. The footsteps stopped for a moment and somebody opened the door and came in. Somebody sat down besides me. And it was Vic.

"Adele, you haven't answered my calls or messages." Victoria talked. It was so nice hearing her voice again. And then she saw the wounds and scars from the SH. "Did you do this do your self?" Victoria asked. And I answered.