Number

When I changed my clothes it was really late so I didn't go back to work.  I sat in my living room on my gray couch. I was scrolling on my phone and I received a snap notification.  I clicked on it and it was "Victoria?" I talked to myself. Victoria started sending snaps and I replied. 

She was asking about how I was. I answered "Good". 

We texted for 2 hours straight. We finally changed phone numbers. Victoria called me, and we talked for hours. About our lives. Probably shouldn't tell so personal stuff to a girl that I met a few hours ago. But with Victoria the friendship just clicked. Her laugh, the way she talked it was so relaxing or fun. 

After talking for hours we arranged a "date". Tomorrow we are going to eat and to the movies. I am so exited!

I woke up the wether was windy and rainy. I wore a sute and took a cute purse with me. I went outside and took a taxi. 

I went to work and worked until 5pm. Only thing I could think about was Victoria. When it was finally time I ran out of the building and took a taxi to the restaurant.

I entered the restaurant and there she was. I ran to the table.

"VICTORIA!" I screamed. "ADELE!" Victoria screamed. As we ran for a hug. 

We found a table and sat down. We talked for 4 hours! When we saw what time it was we quickly rushed to the movie. We had chosen earlier that we are gonna go to a horror movie. We bought the tickets and sat down.

At one point there was a scary part. I could feel that Victoria was scared so I hugged her.

The movie ended and we went to her car. It was late. 

"We should go to my place" said Victoria. "Ok but I don't have any pj" I said. "I will give you some" said Victoria and we drove off.