Scenario: Uraraka & Hagakure

---

(Chapter 57 extra scenario)

---

"Uraraka? Hagakure? What are you two doing?" Iida asked when he entered the kitchen, and saw two of his classmates making a dish.

"Iida, please don't say anything but Hagakure and I wanted to make something for Y/n-kun!" Uraraka said.

"Yeah! Something to cheer him up!" Hagakure added.

"Really? That's great. What are you making for Y/n?" Iida asked as he look at the ingredients. "I'm guessing it's a salmon huh?"

"Yep!"

"I'll help you." Iida offered and the girls gratefully accept it. Uraraka and Hagakure wanted to return something for Y/n after everything he has done for them.

---

Y/n takes care of Hagakure when she suddenly had a fever.

The invisible girl sneezed from her bed. Both her cheeks and nose a bit red from the fever and cold that she has.

Y/n heard about his classmate's condition from Yaoyorozu and decided to treat her since he had some knowledge about medical.

"Hagakure?" Y/n called out as he knock on her room. He slid the door open to the said girl's room and found her in a weak state.

"Ah, hey Tomioka-kun.." 

"I heard from Yaoyorozu, is your throat still ichy?" Y/n asked as he sat beside her bed. Hagakure nodded in response.

Y/n began to make a medical tea for his invisible classmate. "Drink this. It'll soothe your throat."

She took the tea and drink it. Hagakure smiled after she finish her drink, "Thank you so much Tomioka-kun. I feel my throat a lot better now."

Hagakure look over the box Y/n brought, that has a butterfly design carve in it and a written Kocho.

"I'll go make a soup for you." Y/n said.

"Eh? Are you sure? You really don't have to do anything for me." Hagakure babbled, and waving her hands.

"It's fine. I couldn't stand knowing my classmate isn't well. Just rest here, I'll be back with your soup." Y/n said. She nodded before she laid back down to her cute bed. Hagakure couldn't help but think that Y/n was such a good brother figure, not only to her but to everyone else.

A few minutes later, Y/n came in with a tray of soup. Hagakure sat up and grabbed the bowl from him. She took a sip of the soup and her mood lit up.

"This is so good. Did you made this Tomioka-kun?" Hagakure asked.

"Yeah. Ojiro helped me with it." Hagakure's face redden when Y/n mentioned his name. The latter noticed this and realized it. 

After she finished the soup, Y/n tug her under her blanket and gently stroke her head.

"I'll come back to check on your health tomorrow. Get some sleep now." Y/n said before he picked up the tray with empty bowl. 

"Thanks again Tomioka-kun."

---

Y/n and Uraraka became partners for the training exercise where we'll avoid getting caught by other teams.