Scenario: He seems familiar

---
(Chapter 3 extra scenario)

After Class 1-A's Quirk Assesment test, Aizawa entered the teacher faculty and was greeted by his friend, Present Mic.

"So, how's first day with your new class? Did you already have a favorite?"

I gotta admit. Your class seems to be filled with interesting individuals with their Quirks." Midnight added, looking through Class 1-A's paper.

"One of them is Quirkless. But, he uses some sort of sword techniques." Aizawa says before he sat on his desk, looking through some student papers until he caught a sight of Y/n's paper.

"Tomioka Y/n. Why do I feel like I heard that name before. And his appearance seems familiar.." He mumbled.

---
(Aizawa and Yamada were first year in this)

"Alright, before we begin, Aizawa, Yamada and Shirakumo." The UA teachers points at Aizawa, Yamada and Shirakumo. They look at their teacher quizzically.

"You three had an offer from a Swordsman Hero to give you an experience of intership."

"Neat! I wonder who's this Swordsman hero! I can't wait to meet him!" A boy with light blue, wavy hair says.

"Yeeaahh!! Me too!!"

"Yamada can you keep it down?"

"Aww come on Shota! I bet you're wondering too." Shirakumo says, smiling brightly at Aizawa.

The following day, the trio came face to face with the Swordsman hero who offered them to give a three days of internship.

A young adult of tall stature and athletic build, with shoulder length unruly black hair. He wears a blue traditional kimono and black umanori styled hakama pants tied with a white cloth. He also wears a white fox mask with light blue eyes.

"Before we proceed, would you three mind introduce yourselves?"

"Yes sir!"

"I'm Shirakumo Oboro, Hero name Loud Cloud!"

"Yamada Hizashi, A.K.A Present Mic in the house!"

"Aizawa Shouta, my hero name is Eraserhead."

"Loud Cloud. Present Mic. Eraserhead. Please to meet you. I'm Water Samurai: Mizuchi." F/n says.

"I never heard about you." Aizawa uttered.

"Well, I don't make much contact with the Media. Being famous like the other popular heroes isn't my thing." F/n explained before he turn around and walk.

"Now, let's begin."

As they begin their internship, doing patrols around the city and learning some lessons F/n is giving to the trio.

No villain attack activity happened during their two days internship, until now..

"Nobody move! Or you're going to get it!" The villain shouted while his comrades collecting the jewelries.

"Boss! The polices are outside!"

"What?!" The boss growled and turn to the hostages. "Which one of you called them!"

The hostages were filled with fear and didn't answer the villains.

Before the villains could do anything, a loud scream blasted them out of the building.

"Loud Cloud! Eraserhead! I'll take care of the evacuation of these hostages!" Present Mic says.

"Right! Eraser! Let's go!"

"You damn kids! You'll pay for that!" The villains attempts to use their Quirks on them but nothing came out.

"My Quirk?!"