Chapter 15- Night night

"What happened?" You rush out of your costume quickly pulling on your uniform and start to chase after Freddy.

"Somethings wrong with Moon, he scared some children pretty bad and has locked himself in this room. Ryans already there waiting for you." He hands you your tool belt and you snap it on still running. You had never heard Freddy talk like this before, he sounded afraid.

"Please tell me no one is hurt."

"No one is hurt physically. Sun is taking care of the children now, Ryan said they were terrified when he got there." You curse to yourself as you reached the daycare doors and open them quickly Freddy follows behind.

"Friends please it's okay it's alright." Sun was surrounded by a small group of children, an infant in his arms. They were all crying and sniffling, one was shaking.

"Freddy help Sun please." He nods and quickly goes to Sun's side, the sight of him already helping calm them a little. You make your way to Ryan who was at Moon's door with two other technicians. You could hear Moon inside mumbling and making strange noises.

"I don't know what he did to the door." Ryan furiously tapped on his tablet that was plugged into the door controls. "It just won't open no matter what we try." The other technicians were trying to physically open the door with tools, having no luck.

"What even happened?" Ryan shook his head anxiously.

"I don't know, all I know is that Alice called me here saying something happened. By the time I got here the doors were already locked."

"Where is she?"

"Getting the parents and informing them of what happened." One of the Technicians, Cameron you think his name was, stepped away from the door messaging his wrists. "This thing is not opening like this." You stop, thinking for a moment.

"Freddy!" He turned his attention to you across the room. "You and Sun take the kids out of here to somewhere comfortable. Make Alice aware of your location." He hesitated but nodded. You wait and watch them leave before un-clicking your tool belt.

"We have a ladder around here?" Cameron nodded and ran off calling behind him.

"I'll go get it now!"

"What are you doing?" Ryan looked at you strangely and worryingly.
"I'm gonna go through the vents, I'm the only one who can make it through there. Once inside ill either shut Moon down, activate his containment protocol, or get him to calm down and see what happened." You roll up your sleeves placing a flashlight and your tablet around your waist. Ryan hesitated.

"Y/n we don't know what's wrong with him you could get hurt and we cant come to help you." Cameron came back with the ladder and set it up by the vent figuring out what you had planned.

"You guys keep trying what you need out here. If I need to I can escape through the vent again." You look at Ryan in the eyes. "Do not tell Freddy what I am doing please." Ryan groaned frustrated.

"I don't like this Y/n."

"I know. Just..trust me." You go to the ladder and climb up it and undo the cover. "I'll be okay. Keep trying ill be back soon." The last thing you saw was Ryan's worried face before disappearing into the vent.

You click on your flashlight struggling in the cramped space. You inched forward the sound of Moon struggling to get louder and louder.

"Nononono please stop please." His voice was broken up, glitchy and static going in and out. "This isn't supposed to happen."

You curse to yourself as you reach a downward angle. You hold on tight to your flashlight and slide down slamming into the grate and tumbling into Moon's room. You groan getting your bearings.

"Are you okay?!" Ryan called through the door.

"I'm alright." You call back standing your stomach dropping. It was silent and Moon was nowhere to be seen. Your flashlight flickers and you smack it quickly your heart rate spiking. "Please not now."

"It's past your bedtime" You freeze slowly pointing your flashlight to the ceiling. "Bad children should be punished." Your blood went cold in your veins as you found Moon on the ceiling, his limbs sprawled out like a spider waiting to pounce and attack his head spinning.

"Shit." Your hands shake as you fumble for your tablet. Moon starts to crawl to you making gross giggling and crazy noises. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck this." You take a step back as he landed on the floor has hands reaching out to you. You take a shaky breath, standing your ground. Moon stopped in front of you and leaned down his face in yours.

"Hmmmmm." His head tilts and he giggled. "Interesting....." You grit your teeth and plant your feet in the ground not moving. "You're braver than the rest....." He pulled away and stepped back waving his hand. "See you soon~" You yelped as the lights flickered off and back on revealing Moons body sitting down a slumped over.

The doors burst open the bright light blinding you as a pair of cool arms lift you up in the air. "Are you okay?? Did he hurt you?" Freddy dragged you from the room setting you down on the daycare floor. You bink watching as Ryan ran into the room and plugged his tablet into Moon. Freddy blocked your vision as a machine was driven into his room.

"What are they doing to him?" Freddy ignored you lifting your arms and scanning.

"If he hurt you Y/n-"

"Stop." You snap. "What are they doing with him."

"They're taking him to Parts and service to be contained until he's deemed safe." Mark placed a hand on your shoulder behind you. "Please let Freddy check on you. You need to take a break." You relax defeated.

"You don't understand. That wasn't him. It was someone else." Freddy placed his hand on your cheek the cool feeling bringing you to reality.

"I believe you. Let's go to your office okay?" You watched Moon get wheeled out Sun following behind his hands nervously twitching.

"Okay."

------------

Hello and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I apologize if it's not as high of standards as my editor was busy this week (and it's just fine 😂)

The next chapter will be some nice alone time with Freddy as we've spent a long time on the LOREEEE!!!

Love y'all so much and thank you for all the support!!