Intorductions :)

Hello! My name is Ari and I am the author of this story! I thought it would be good to introduce myself and talk about a few things in this story!

I am 18 and currently going through my senior year of high school! I've always been involved in the fnaf community from an early age but kind of fell out of it as content stopped coming out. But of course, security breach grabbed me by my ankles and dragged my back into the pits of the fnaf community. Seriously though security breach is an amazing game and I can't believe how far the game and the fandom has come.

That being said their will of course be spoilers to the game in this book. If you haven't played it or watched the game I recommend doing either or both before reading! 8Bitryan has an amazing series that I highly enjoyed if you need someone to watch!

This book is of course an AU and takes place a few years before the game. Ill try to stick to the main points but things may be changed just a bit.

And if you don't end up liking my story that is okay as well! Ill add some other amazing creators here and in the book description so you can go on and check out their work!

icerules247

I hope you enjoy the story! :)