Prologue - 3.3

So I guess it's fight fire with fire, or fight magic with magic?

♔︎

Rushing into the battlefield I tried to find the knight with that shiny object.
I just knew that whatever that thing was it was magical.

The only problem was all the knights looked the same, all dark armour. And I stood out with my snowy white outfit.

Everyone was fighting around me. Sword clashes were heard. Whoever tried to get me I blasted them away.

"Where are you?" I murmured. Honestly I probably shouldn't be saying this but this attack is quite full proof and very well planned out.

Something then caught my eye. A knight was about to hit me but I moved out of the way just in time. This is when I got a good look at him.

That shiny object, was a sword. A regular looking sword...?

He charged at me once again but I blocked his attack with my staff. I attempted to blast him away, like the others, but he blocked it with his sword.

How??!

That must be how they got through the barrier.

I kept trying to attack him but no use. Even when I managed to take his sword away, he swiftly dodged my hits.

I finally was able to blow him away even a couple metres. "Get out!" I yell.

"I don't plan to" he replied getting up again. Around me I saw my army falling back. They were winning...

"What do you want?" I asked. "You and your pathetic kingdom to surrender" he grabbed his sword.

♔︎

I began to run back to the castle. Around me I saw soldiers getting beaten. I started to lose hope.

The knight followed me. The sun started to rise over the horizon. Upon entering the castle, my commander blocked my path.

"I hope your not retreating-"."Move out of the way!" I yelled out and pushed him out of my way.

I didn't care anymore. Just take this stupid kingdom, nobody respects me anyway! So go on take it!

I arrived in front of the mirror. Its just not worth it.

"That's right you failed. That's all you've ever been good at. Good riddance" that was the last thing I heard my commander mutter before I stepped into the mirror.

"No!" the knight cried out after me.

Time for a new beginning..

♔︎

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝕸𝖚𝖏𝖎𝖓

The weather had gotten a lot colder. Hopefully Ivan had some warm clothes to spare at his kingdom.

The atmosphere between us wasn't getting any warmer either. Chiwoo was still depressed and nobody was talking.

The trees got bater and barer as we soon had to walk through thick snow.

I noticed some crows perched on the trees, their beady eyes looking into my soul.

Actually most of this place was a desolate area. It's like we were walking through a snowy desert and crows were the murderous predators watching our every move.

I did not feel safe..

𝕬𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖚𝖗

This place was huge. Most of this land was basically snow, what was the point?!

And we were definitely not equipped for this arctic weather. All of us were trembling..

♔︎

"Woah, is that your castle?" I asked. We finally arrived at the kingdom. It was huge. The castle and kingdom itself were hidden in a kind of valley.

Ivan nodded, "Keep moving. We're almost there".

Finally we'll defeat the dark force once and for all!