6: What Happened to Jamie

On my drive home, it began to sprinkle, but I was not going to speed, to beat the hard rainfall that I knew was soon to follow. On my drive home I was a little spooked by the whole spine-chilling encounter with this man, I never did get his name but what I could not stop thinking about was that damn tattoo, it is something that seemed so familiar but where have I seen that before. Where have I seen this stupid tattoo? I have now passed the big oak trees, the garden of roses, and it has been about 10 minutes since I have started driving. I drive by a police officer with their siren blasting into my ears, passing me by, exceeding the speed limit I might add, splashing some water onto my car. Then out of nowhere this flashback hits me hard like a ton of bricks, I am outside of my mansion standing by a police car further explaining what happened when we had that stalker incident a couple of months back. When this crazy man had a knife at my throat yelling, "I have always loved you, you know that, and I know you love me back." I told the police that it was probably a crazy fan, I have had a lot of those but none really dangerous. I remember now, after this man was arrested and sitting in the police car, I gave this crazy man, that was desperately in love with me, one last glance, he put his hands on his head and looked down with disappointment, probably because he was caught. I saw an infinity tatoo with the name ADAM under it. I am back to reality and stop the car, I am so freaked out, I don't know what to do. There is no way that was him, was it, because I saw him in the back of that police car, he went to jail, just a couple months ago. I pull out my Iphone and call Ella.

"Hello Ella", I wait for her response. "Hello..."

"Oh good you answered, look I went to this man's house", before I could continue I was interrupted.

"Ha ha nah I'm just kidding, I can't come to the phone right now.. leave a message."

I rolled my eyes, it was her idiotic voicemail, I hung up. I called Jay.

"Hello", he answers, in an instant with such a soft tone.

"Jay, look I need to tell you something that I do not want your mother hearing and I do not want the police to know just yet, so you have to keep this a secret, understand."

 "Hold on, I'm in the living room, I am gonna step outside." I could hear Valerie scream from the other line, "Who are you talking too?" Jay tells her, "It is my girlfriend, Shauna give me a second".

"You have a girlfriend" I ask ,he ignores my question.

"Lana, what is it?"

" I gonna go somewhere, it might be a dangerous but I'm not going to interact with the person, I just need to see if its him so I can call the police and ask why he's not in jail and why we did not get that courtesy call to let us know he was being released from jail."

"Lana what the hell are you talking about?"

"Look Jay he's an old stalker, I just need to see if its him but he was in love with me so it might be dangerous but I just wanted to call and let someone know where I was, but I can not call the police because they are already suspecting me of being crazy and having involvement with Jamie's disappearance."

"Lana, you are not going anywhere, are you stupid, you must be, are you trying to get yourself killed, where are you?"

"Currently, I'm on the side of the road telling you all this because I am just 10 minutes away from where I am headed and yes am I going."

"Lana, where are you, I'll come and we can go together."

"Ugh this was a mistake calling you, if you come you will just blow this whole thing, nevermind, sorry I even called."