Chapter 25 - My Everything

My Everything

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

I woke up to someone rubbing there hands on my abs. My vision was blurry for the first few seconds until I realized Annie was the only girl that could be in my bed- well our bed now. I forgot that last night Me, Annie and Josh went back to my place. "Good morning beautiful" I mumbled rubbings my eyes opened "Good morning" Annie responded back as she planted a kiss on my lips.

I couldn't even explain what I was feeling. I loved every second of what was happening, especially Annie being the first thing I see. "Is Josh awake" I asked wrapping my arm around Annie as she buried her head into my chest while keeping her hands on my abs. "No...he slept late so he will wake up later than usual" Annie mumbled back.

I gave her a smirk while smashing my lips against hers. We made out for a few minutes until I decided to go down to her ass, then she pulled away. "No. I'm still sore from yesterday" she said getting off me. I gave her puppy dog eyes considering that she turned me on. "How are you sore, we just had half an hour sex" I questioned.

"I got too use to Adam...your dick is way bigger" she mumbled under her breath causing my smirk to grow. I can't believe I was jealous of that guy.

"So...want to talk about where you went yesterday for two hours" She muttered in her jealous tone. I sighed as I tried to think of how I was going to get out of this situation. I knew she thought I was cheating, but if I told her what I was actually doing she would be pissed.

"You know we will end up fighting either way so might as well tell me the truth" she blurted out. It's like she was reading my mind

"I- I may or may not have killed Emily..." I mumbled under my breath trying to avoid my eye contact with her but I could tell she had wide eyes. "Johnny!!!" Annie shouted as she backed away from me. I felt cold and I wanted her back in my arms but I knew she was frustrated with me.

"I told you no killing." She muttered as she shot me a glare. "This was different! She called you a bitch! I wasn't going to let her get away with that" I responded while I sat up from the bed. However, Annies glare seemed to get stronger "you killed her because she called me some stupid name?!!!" Annie yelled.

I stayed silent, at this point if I kept opening my mouth Annie would end up murdering me. "So if I called your sister a bitch would you murder me" she asked with a sassy tone. I bite my bottom lip, although she was yelling at me she still seemed to look hot. "Johnny!" She shouted hitting me as an attempt to zone back into reality.

"Of course not. I love you, I never loved Emily so it was easy to kill her" I say honestly. Luckily her glare started to soften "what about Josh..." she mumbled.

I let out a big sigh as I grabbed her waist and pulled her body on top of me. She wasn't laying on top of me though, she was sitting on me while her hands were pressed against my abs. "I love Josh too, I can't even imagine my life without you two. And I promise from now on no more killing people- unless they threaten someone I love" I blurted out with a smile.

Annie rolled her eyes at me before planting a kiss on my lips and then getting off me. "Anyways, you can come join me in the shower but no sex" She commented. Damn she knows me so well. I immediately jumped out of bed and stripped off my clothes. "We aren't even in the bathroom yet" She said giving me a death stare.