- 1 -

⚠️Tw: Swearing

——————————————————————

Tommy had what you could call, a rough start to life. He'd been living on his own since the ripe age of 12, but he wasn't exactly alone, he had his two roommates Ranboo and Tubbo. Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy didn't have the best living situations as they had taken shelter in an old abandoned apartment building, they also had few clothing options, and little to no food. They were lucky if they got two meals in a week.

"You at least have to try bossman," Tubbo exclaimed "Ranboo and I would recognized right away if we tried and you know it!"
Tommy looked at his friend with an annoyed look "I know that but hiding my wings is a fucking pain in the ass!" Tommy replied. Tubbo and Tommy now had what seemed to be a staring contest going on, which it was, but Ranboo knew it would go on forever if he didn't step in soon. "Tommy," Ranboo said, the blond looking over at him "It's way easier for you to hide your wings than it is for Tubbo to hide his horns, so could you please just try? For us?"

Ranboo gave Tommy a pleading look, hoping that he could win him over. "Fine." Tommy gave in, Ranboo was too kind for him to be living this life style "But I get to choose what I wear to the interview." Tubbo smiled, and went to grab this weeks food from the cabinet "To good luck for Tommy's interview!" He said as he waved a package of ramen around in the air. "Alright Tub's, now lets go get some sleep." Tommy said as they all walked towards their shared bedroom. "Night." "Goodnight." "Night, now go to sleep."

(Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter, it's late and I'm tired. These will hopefully get longer as the story goes on though)