01

'Now I pronounce you husband and wife. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Emmerson.'

Its been 6 months since I married him, Xymore Emmerson. A man with money, power and good reputation. An inheritor of a million dollar inheritance. But before he can finally grasp that big amount of inheritance, he must get married first. And so he marry me. Someone he just know a week before the wedding.

Marriage is supposed to be shared by two individuals with mutual feelings ready for a lifetime commitment. That is what I always believed however my dream was shattered the moment I met Xymore. However, I never regreted my decision to marry a man I just know for the sake of my beloved mother.

She was sick. My father left us when I was a kid. My mother strived hard just to give me a comfortable life and its her dying wish to see me on a bridal gown walking down the aisle to man I love. Almost everything happened not just the man I married is someone I met just a week before the wedding.

My mom was happy for me, for us. I saw it in her eyes on my wedding day. I stop myself to cry in front of her but the more I tried to stop my tears, the more they fell from my eyes. Two weeks after the wedding she bid her goodbye wishing us a happy married life. I was heart broken but reality if something I can't scape. I pick myself piece by piece each passing day trying to live normaly. Getting up early in the morning, prepare breakfast for my husband, prepare his clothe for work and so on. And that help me a lot moving on from the death of my mother.

It's just that two months after my mothers death, Xymore's dad died also. It shattered my already broken heart in to billion pieces. He was good to me. He was happy that I was his daughter-in-law. He would always say he is lucky that I married his son and his son is also happy to marry me. He was a happy person. For the few weeks I spend with him, I felt for the first time in my life a love of a father. Its the purest and the most kindest love. I want more of it but it's already gone.

During those times, Xymore never cried but the sadness in his eyes is visible and every passing day as I spent with him, I saw how he missed his dad.

Xymore is not someone who expresses his feelings through words but through actions. That's atleast what I saw for being with him this whole half year. He is not bad. He never treats me bad. He knows how to do his responsilbility as my husband. He would buy me everything he know I would need.

It's just that, I do not know where this rwlationship is heading. There are many roads ahead amd I do not know where to direct it. I'll just let destiny decide for me.