02

'ELORA!' WHERE ARE YOU?!'

My thoughts were interrupted by the shouts coming from downstairs. I was sitting at the balcony reminiscing those memories that happened for half a year, when I hear Xymore's angry voice looking for me. I'm confused for the tone of his voice because it is just today that he raised his voice to me.

I stand and walk towards my room just to meet a very angry Xymore staring at me as if wanting to choke me to death. We do not share bedroom because of the fact that we are husband and wife only on papers. I looked at him with a confused expression.

'What's wr--.' Before I could finished my question, he advance towards me then grip my wrist with his left hand very tightly then raised his hand to slap me.

I subconsiously lowered my head then tightly closed my eyes waiting for his hand to land on my face but it never did. I raised my heaf only to look at his hand hanging mid air clenched into a fist. His grip in wrist tightened and I grit my teeth in pain.

'What the hell did I do to you to treat me like this?' he asked me with a gritted teeth. His voice is not high just like a while ago but still angry.

'Elora, I know everything is just written on a piece of paper but I never treated you unfairly. Why did you do this to me?' he asked again making my brows meet and my forehead creased.

What is he saying? What did I do? I did not talk. I'm just staring at him like an idiot clueless of what he is saying.

'Elora, answer me?' he said making me frown. His grip  tightened and I felt like my palm hand is going to breake from his grip.

'Xymore, what are you saying? I'm clueless of what you are saying.' I asked him still giving him a clueless face.

'You, you really do not know what I'm talking about? Then what is this shit?' he said the show me his phone. His grip continue to tighten but the moment I laid my eyes on his phone, I froze. I felt like I'm poured with cold water. I stared at the video continue playing.

I saw myself actually doing something immorally. With another man in a room. I hear my moans and the man who I do not even know moaning as he do me. But I know that is not me. Definitely not me. I did not pay attention to the pain in my hand Xymore is gripping continuesly tightining because my focus is completely at those two doing that thing. My legs turned jelly a I slowly sit down however Xymore pulled me up again making me step closer to him.

I met his dark gaze. I say its dangerous.

'That's not me. Definitely not me.' I said looking straight into his eyes.

'Not you? How can you say its not you when the person I'm seeing is you and the voice I'm hearing is yours?!' he said throwing me at the floor then  throwing the phone at the wall behind me.

I shivered in fear as I hear the sound of the phone falling to the ground as it shattered into pieces.

'I treated you unfairly because I know you will keep the contract you signed but never in my dreams would you do this to me. Were married only in papers but I respect you and I thought you would do the same but I am wrong.' He said then take large stides out of my room.

'That's not me. I SAID THAT IS NOT ME!!' I shouted at him but he continued to leave. My tears fall from my eyes without me noticing.

'That is not me. That is not me.' I said in between my sobs. Don't know if who am I saying it to. I curled at my knees then hugged it.

'Mom, what do I do? That's not me. I swear. Please tell me what to do.' I said in my head then continue to cry there on the floor hugging my knees in my room until night time come without me noticing it.