1

Seo Joohyun was in her officer, she was reading the last tendencies in the model industry, she was wrinkling seeing all the pages of the big magazine in front of her. She let a sigh came out of her plump lips, she was bored and crazy to go home, today she just wanted to cuddle with SongKang or do dirty things...

Her mind drift to the perfect men that was in her life, SongKang, commonly knowing by SongKang, was her mate. SongKang had a sun kissed skin, black hair that would always be in the right place, tall, a slender body that would make any girl drool rivers for him and her had a sexy god vibe. Seohyun bit her lips thinking in how much he could be sexy, when he dances, talk and move that wonderful hips. She passionately signed, putting her head between her two hands, SongKang was a man that any woman or girl would wish to.

He was a smart guy, kind and very passionate with his things. Seohyun fell for him in the moment that they gazed at each other, on that beautiful day. Her door was opened and the girl stopped drooling over him when she saw Minsi with papers in her hand. Minsi was her assistant, she would bring what she needs to in the right time and probably she had now the names of the new models.

"Miss Seo, there it is the five names from the girls that were choosen" Minsi said smiling, the girls had a good relationship, since Seohyun was a very nice person to handle with.

Seohyun grabs the papers and each one of them had a photo with her profile from the new girls that she had to choose only one. Seohyun scanned the photos, the five girls were all tall, beautiful and with a nice smile. However, one of them catchs Seohyun professional eyes, she had a feline eyes, very shaped lips, she was extremely white and she had a sexy aura that for sure would draw many attention. The other ones were extremaly normal to her so Seohyun just put them aside.

She lift the girl profile and scanned once more the photo, her wicked smirk appearing, Seohyun put in front of her and looked to Minsi.

"She is the right one! Han Sohee, she will be the main model from this month cover, get in touch with her manager and tell him to come here in my officer tomorrow" Seohyun said to Minsi, the girl nodded and smiled.

"Yes, Miss Seo, however I need to remind you that you have a meeting with your friends in less than thirty minutes." Minsi said bowing to Seohyun and leaving the place.

Seohyun panicked after hearing her assistant remark. The girl grab her coat and almost flying she reach out her keys to leave the office in her good friend hands, Kim Mingwi or to friends. Seeing to eyeliner boy almost cat-walking in her direction Seohyun throw the keys in his hands.

Slightly confused Mingwi frowns to her and the girl just pass at his side in a quick pace. She would be late to the meeting and she knew that Jennie hated when she got late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SongKang was doing his morning steps, the loud sound filled the dance practice room from his college "Love shot" from ✰ĖӾØ✰ was making him crazy, he moved his hips side-to-side and his hands were travelling all over his body. In a few minutes before would soon have his first student and he was ready to be a dance teacher in some famous company like SM or Bighit Entertainement.

His body was sweating and his white shirt was glued on his body making the whole scene almost obscene to see. He ruffled his hair and put his smirk on point, SongKang was a sexy machine everything that he did would become awesome and he was very praised because of his natural talents to dance and his natural sexy appeal.

"I'm tired... " He said loud enough and suddenly he collapsed in the floor feeling very heavy.

He was looking straight to the ceiling, he was breathing heavyly and was enjoying that cold floor beneath him. Suddenly he caught himself thinking in what she would be doing... Was she yelling at someone? Taking damn hot pictures to her magazine? Other would she be in the middle of the attentions and being praised for being her?