The Mask

"Right. Let's go." Rupert turns around.

"We're coming for you, Lord Tonzilla!" Pauleen cheers.

We run into the Bonehemoth's digestive tract. We see this weird looking thing, that looks more stupid that intimidating.

"That must be Lord Tonzilla." Rupert says.

"Whaaaaat?! It's just a giant tonsil!" Pauleen points out the obvious. "Stand back, kids! Pauleen's gonna preform a little oral surgery on this loser!" I laugh at her statement. She runs to it and kicks it.

"...Tooooooooonziiiiiill?!?!?!" It rages.

"Pauleen, no! Stop kicking it!!!" Rupert runs in the way. Lord Tonzilla attacks them and focuses on me.

"TOOOONZIIIIIIL!!!!!!!"

Time for a... Fossil Battle? Oooookay...

As always, I am the faster Fighter.

I use Teffla Scale on Tonzilla

It uses Dangle on Teffla.

I use Nycto Star on Tonzilla. Range and element doesn't let it do much.

Dangle on Teffla again.

Royal Strike (Mapo King's first move) defeating it.

That was short.

After the battle is done, Lord Tonzilla makes a dramatic death until it falls over on its side.

"I never thought I'd be pummeled by a giant pink tonsil. ...Its a little embarrassing." Pauleen comes up beside me and Teffla, being launched in battle, lands by my side.

"I fail to understand how this thing will help us escape the whale." Rupert tilts his head.

Robinson, the crazy man, runs up beside us and starts yelling. "Y-you actually did it!! You knocked out Lord Tonzilla! There's a flood a'comin' now, and no denyin'. Come on, Balliver! We've gotta get to the boat! All aboard who's goin' aboard!" He runs off and I see a flash of the BB commanders.

"I think Robinson's lost his mind. How can knocking over a tonsil cause a flood?" Pauleen asks.

I realize what we, or I just did.

Then, in the back of the monster's throat, comes a large rumbling sound.

"...Um, what was that?"

Rupert steps forward. "Perhaps Robinson is not quite the madman we took him for." He stops for a second. He know I know what we just did. "Y-you know how a gag reflex can be triggered by stimulating the tonsil? Well, perhaps..." Teffla gets in front of us. Even Teffla knows.

"Wait a second... So your saying. What's going to happen is..." Pauleen says but then Teffla makes us get on her back so me don't get swept away in the current. What current you ask? Well... there is this giant wave that sweeps across the whale picking up fossil rocks, the BB commanders, Robinson and, of course, us.

We get shot out of the blowhole of the beast seeing that were kinda far from land. Teffla flies above the water and calls out Mapo King. We ride him to land and Teffla skids on after him.

Robinson is standing there looking out to the whale going into the deep blue sea.

"Oh, there you are! Thought you folks were lost for good, I did." He says.

"We were in the Bonehemoth, and then there was this giant wave and... yeah." Pauleen sighs sweet relief of soft, cold air.

"I told you not to mess with the natural order'a things! You lot are lucky to be up and walkin' around, you are. Still, I'm a free man once more, and I suppose I owe you m'thanks. Its been ten years since I last smelled fresh air. Ten long years."