6

Kavin was lying on the bed, it was midnight. He took his medicine, he was having a headache, his sister was sick, then his so called father threw everything of his outside the house, so he kept the stuffs in his sister's home. And that scene Lizzy sitting on Thyme's lap, he knew that Thyme was not into her but still it hurts. Kabin sighed and closed his eyes. Suddenly after a few minutes he felt someone hugging him, he was familiar with that touch.

"I'm sorry Kav" said Thyme hugging him tightly from behind.

"It's ok sir, I don't mind after all she's your girl" said Kavin, Thyme hovered over him, turn his body around and kissed him. Kavin kissed his crush back, Thyme left his lips and went to his neck. He sniffed the skin and kissed it, licked his neck up the ear and whispered "How many times I have to tell you that she's not my girlfriend, only you're there in my life"

"I'm just a member sir I don't have the right to be with you" said Kavin. Thyme frowned at those words, he opened his shirt and kept Kavin's hand on his chest near his heart.

"Can you feel it Kav huh can you? It only beats for you, only you can make me go crazy for you not that nasty slut" said Thyme looking sharply at Kavin.

Kavin's hand roamed around the broad chest, he bit his lips and softly moaned. Thyme chuckled and kissed his forehead

"It's your Kav, my heart is yours" said Thyme and hugged him. Kav felt happy and shy at the warmth of his bare body and hugged back, the misunderstanding was cleared Thyme was his it was final. His head was resting on Thyme's chest. Both of them went to dreamland with a smile on their face.

The next morning Thyme woke up and saw the bunny sleeping cutely in his embrace,he chuckled and caressed his soft hairs.
"Wake up Kav" he softly said. Kavin hummed and opened his eyes to see a broad bare chest, he blushed and looked up.

"Like the view baby?" Asked Thyme. Kavin bit his lips and nodded. Thyme kissed his lips Kavin kissed back but soon he pushed Thyme.

"What sweetheart?" asked Thyme frowning "We haven't brushed our teeth" said Kavin closing his mouth with two hands. Thyme laughed at the cutie and took him to the washroom in a bridal style.