14

Two years spent just like that. Kavin was working again as a bartender in another bar club. He don't want to go to the same club where it all began. His sister went abroad for job, he wanted to stay here and do his job. His new job, manager was polite, he was well paid. He couldn't forget about Thyme, his first love. But what can he do now, he was tired. His body became a little weak nowadays probably because of lack of training that he used to do.

He completed all his works including mopping the floor of the bar. He packed his bag and went outside. While walking he felt someone behind him, he turned around and saw no one. He sighed and started walking again, someone put a hanky on his nose and he fell down.

Kavin woke up, he blinked his eyes and shook his head, he looked around and saw an unfamiliar room. His hands and legs were tied together. He thrashed, trying to open his hands but stopped as soon as he heard the voice which he was missing for 2 years.

"Hey baby" said the voice. "T-Thyme" stuttered Kavin. Thyme came in front of him, and stared coldly. They were looking at each other, Kavin wants to hug him but couldn't, he wants to kiss him but couldn't, he wants to slap himself but couldn't, he wants to surrender himself but couldn't. Thyme was looking at him, his heart was again beating fast just like those days when he first saw Kavin. He bend towards him, and caressed his cheeks. Kavin teared up he missed those touches on his skin. He felt a sharp slap on his right cheek, Thyme slapped him

"You left me, how dare you Kav huh how dare you?? Remember when I said you're mine you are. Understand. Just mine. No one fucking no one can take you from me. I'll slice their bodies if they tried to touch you. 2 years, Kav 2 years I kept on stalking you but still no results. I kept on calling you, not reachable. Lastly I went to your sister she told everything to me and that's when I found out you haven't went abroad you're here in Thailand working as a bartender. I missed you so much Kav..... I fucking missed you.... I was living in hell after you went away from my life baby.... I couldn't control anger anymore.... I felt helpless, useless. I love you baby why you left me alone" Thyme cried as well as Kavin. "Thyme please open my hands.. Thyme please" Kavin requested. Thyme looked at him with red eyes " Why again you'll run away from me right? " "No no Thyme I'll not run I promise I want to hold you please open my hands please" said Kavin.

Thyme cut open the ropes, and hugged Kavin. Both were hugging tightly. Thyme held his nape and whispered "you'll be punished sweetheart hard punishment" "I'm all yours Thyme".

A/n: ok one more chapter for 18+ scene ( ͡°з ͡°)