Chapter 37

It was a great night, I forgot how funny Max was. He walked me up to my doorstep.

"Jaimie it was fun, we should do it again sometime," he said.

"Yea," I replied.

"Do you need any help moving your stuff in," I asked Max.

"Yea if you want," he said.

"Okay so I'll see you tomorrow, what time," I said.

"Um 12 I guess we could go out for lunch," he suggested.

"Sounds good," I said and hugged him before walking inside.

*******
"Where do you want this Max," I asked.

"Um just put it in my room," he said.

"Ok," I said walking upstairs. I walked downstairs and grabbed other boxes.

A couple minutes later I started to get hungry, it was about 1:30 and we have been at it for an hour and a half.

"I'm hungry," I whined.

"You want to grab something to eat," he asked.

"Sure lets go back to my place since it's just upstairs and we went out for dinner last night," I said.

"Sounds great," he said.

*********
(Jimmy's p.o.v)
I was walking around the park, just thinking. I'm so stupid.

While I was walking around I saw a group of girls walking by. There was a blonde that was looking my way. I sat down on a bench and went on my phone.

"Hey," someone said. I looked up to see it was the blonde girl.

"Hi, I'm Jimmy," I said.

"Hi, I'm Molly," she said. She was pretty, not as beautiful as Jaimie but she was pretty.

We sat there for an hour just talking. I kinda like her, she can help me get over Jaimie like the dude Jaimie was with last night. I think I might have a little crush.

"Molly I was wondering if you would like to grab lunch like a date type thing," I asked.

She giggled then agreed and we went to a sub shop down town.

********
(Jaimie p.o.v)
I went over to Danny's house, he and I haven't talked in a while.

"Hi Jaimie whats up," he said after he opened the door.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out since we haven't talked in a while" I explained.

"Sounds good but I was heading out for lunch, your welcome to join," he offered.

"Well I already ate but sure," I said.

We walked in to a sub shop and who do I see. Jimmy and some girl in the corner, did he move on, of course he did why wouldn't he. If he still wanted to go with me he would have said something a long time ago, or he wouldn't have broke my heart. I walked to get a table in the other room.

"Um Jaimie I don't know if you want to hear this but that girl over there, I guess they are on a date, we can leave if you want," Danny said after he got his sub.

"No I'm fine, we can stay," I said.

"I'll have to get use to it if we all want to be friends still," I added.

"That's true," he said. We talked, but all I could think of was how he moved on, yea I know it was almost 3 months ago but still. I love him, I thought we would get back together. I really did think that he was the one, I guess not.

_________________________________________________________
Comment what you think and vote:)
What did you think of this chapter??