Chapter 39

Max, his girlfriend Rose, Conner and I were bowling today. I have been going out with Conner have been going out for about two weeks now. He's a nice guy and I really like him, I wish I could get over him. Why can't I, I don't know.

"Jaimie your turn," Max said walking over to sit by Rose. I grabbed a ball a took my turn. I got a a spare and sat down next to Conner, I was the last one so we got our stuff and left to go over to Antoine and Alex were throwing a party for Alex's birthday.

********
"Happy birthday," I said when I got Alex.

"Thank you," she said.

"Where should I put your present," I asked.

"You can put on the table around the corner," she said.

I walked around the corner and of course I see; Jimmy and Molly making out. I'm done with this, I think I'm finally over him. I can't stand to see him with her.

I walked over to Conner and we went out back to get food.

"So Jaimie I was meaning to talk to you," Conner said after we got out food.

"Yea what do you want to talk about," I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend, don't feel like you have to say yes because I know that you well you know," he said.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend," I said.

"Really, wow I didn't think you would say yes" he said.

"I thought well you know," he said, he was talking about me being still in love with Jimmy. Yea I still care about him but I need to move on, he did and I don't want to keep getting hurt.

"Do you want to talk is everything okay," Conner said.

"Yea we can talk after the party," I said.

"Ok," he said and kissed my forehead. We walked over to a table and sat down and ate.
I was walking to go get me and Conner drinks when I bumped into Jimmy.

"Hi Jaimie, I was actually looking for you, I want to talk to you," he said.

"Ok," I said and we stepped to the side.

"Look I um want to apologize for well everything that happened. Alex told me I broke your heart, I didn't want to do that so I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it thought a note. I hope we can go back to being best friends," he said.

"I would love that," I said. Then I walked into the kitchen and grabbed drinks for me and Conner.

"Hey, what were you and Jimmy talking about," Alex came up to me and asked.

"He just wanted to talk about us being friends again that's it, plus he's with Molly and I'm with Conner," I said.

"It's not going to happen," I added.

"Sure that's bull but whatever," Alex said.

"Ok well I got to go back out with Conner," I said.

******************

Conner and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend for 2 months now and things are great. Today I have to go to one practice with that team that asked me to train them. I got dressed in my black, practice shorts and my red central FC t-shirt.

Once I got to the field I got my bag out of the car and walked over to the team. Some of the girls walked over and said hi.

"Okay guys everyone get on the end line with a ball and start with inside outside right, got to midfield then do your left and come back," I said and started setting up the next drill.

After their practice I went home and got in the shower and went to bed. Tomorrow we had a home game against Seattle.

**********
The other team had kick off, as soon as they touched it we pressured. Once we had passion we passed around before attacking. Liz had the ball and I made a run, she lobes it over the defense and I controlled it and shot it to the upper 90.

"Goallllllllll,"

We all hugged and then lined back up and started the game again.

We won 3-0. Conner took me over to the place where we meet fans and sign things and pictures. After that we went to his place. We were cuddling on the couch watching the best of me. After the movie we went to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Did you like this chapter??
Comment if you like Jimmy and Jaimie or Jaimie and Conner?
Please vote:)
Thank you for reading hope you like it. :)))