Chapter 13

Jimmy's (p.o.v) *Tuesday*
Today me and the guys were hanging out at my place.

When they got here it was around 12:30 we played FIFA for a half an hour when Danny was complaint about being hungry.
"We should go to rapids or something please I'm hungry" Danny complained.
"We will go let's finish this game" I said a little annoyed.

My team scored I assisted for Antoine.

"Ha beat that" me and Antoine yelled at Danny and Neil. We high fives then sat down and played the rest of the game. Once the game was over we got into Neil's car and drove to rapids

*******

We had just got our meals and were talking.

"So Neil you and Taylor have been going out for a year," Danny said

"Yea I can see us getting married in the future"

"So Jimmy you and Jaimie what's that about" Antoine said. I told him not to say anything. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"Aww he's blushing" Neil teased.

"Fine I like her okay but I don't want things to be awkward between us the month that we didn't talk, which I know was my fault, I knew something was missing but I didn't realize it was her until I broke up with Lexi. That's when I realized I liked her"

"Oh you should ask her out dude, you have been waiting for a while" Danny said.

"No if she says no we will probably never talk again and that would be horrible, or it would just be plain awkward.

"Or you guys would be dating and would be girlfriend and boyfriend"

"True but she doesn't like me that way so let's just drop it okay" I said getting annoyed. Talking about it just made me realize it would never happen we will never be more than friends and that hurt to think about.

(Jaimie's p.o.v)
I decided to call my friend from when I went high school and invite her to lunch. I hadn't talked to her in a while so it was time to catch up.

"Hi Jaimie we haven't talked in while what's up" she said through the phone.

"I was wondering if you would like to have lunch and catch up"

"Sounds good where and when" she replied.

"How about the pizzas shop down town I'll pick you up in a couple minutes" I suggested.

"Sounds good cya then" she said. I hoped in the car and drove over to her house.

****
When we got our pizza we started making small talk.

So how's Jimmy you two dating yet"

"No and I don't think it will happen he looks at me as a friend and nothing more" I said sadly

"Oh come on that's bull" she said

"And how do you know" I asked

"I just know"

"Okay thanks I totally think we will get together now" note the sarcasm.

"No seriously I have a feeling you will"

"Yea okay su-"

"Long time no see" that was an all to familiar voice and it belonged to the one the only Dakota smith a.k.a my ex boyfriend.

"What do you want" I asked bitterly.

"What a boyfriend can't say hi to his girlfriend"

"Well I'm not your girlfriend so why don't you ask someone else dumb enough to go out with you"

"What did you say" he growled. He was really scaring me

"I said I'm not your girlfri-" I felt my cheek burn. He hit me!! He really just hit me. Thank god the waiter saw and rushed over and told him to leave.
"Oh my god miss are you okay" he asked.

"Yea I fine thanks" I gave him a weak smile then looked over to a shocked Emily.

"Wow what a d*ck" she said I giggled then paid the check and we left. I dropped her off at my house still a little shocked at what just happened. I can't believe he hit me.

******

(Jimmy's p.o.v)
After the guys left I though about what they said. Should I ask her out. No I don't want to ruin our friendship, but what if we ended up like Neil and Taylor, I want that but it won't happen. I won't ask her out, I shouldn't. No I should??
(Jaimie's p.o.v)
When I got home I got a text.
Jimbo: want hang out??:)
Jaimbo: sure..my place??;)
Jimbo: no my place..4:30??:)
Jaimbo: cya then;))
It was 2:30 now so I had about 2 hours. I watched an episode of friends, the one where Rachel and Ross start dating, I wish it was me and Jimmy. That will never happen though. After watching friends I went up stairs through on my a
t-shirt that had my school name on it with some jeans and left my hair down, it was little wavy but I didn't feel like straightening it. I put on a little make up and got in the car and headed over to Jimmy's. I made sure my make up covered where Dakota slapped me. Jimmy would have his head on a stick if he found out.
***
Jimmy and I have been playing FIFA for the last half an hour, we played about 3 games. He won two and I won one. I was currently winning the game that we were playing now.
"Ha I won I won I won" I said doing my celebration dance.

"Oh please stop doing that" Jimmy joked

"What you don't like my dancing" I joked

"Nope" he said popping the "p"

"Well I got to go I'll see you tomorrow" I suggested

"Yea how about lunch maybe at Morimoto diner around 1" he asked

"Sounds good I'll see you then"

*******next day******
It was 10:00 when I got up. This week we had off since we didn't have a game this weekend. I went downstairs and had breakfast. I sat on the couch and watched tv. I went on Twitter and saw I had a couple of mentions.
@Diana_10: next game I go to I want to get a picture:)
One read. I favorited it and replied with saying let me know when you come;)
I looked at the clock oh my god it was 12:30. I ran up stairs and got ready.
(Jimmy's p.o.v)
I was waiting at the diner I think I'm going to do it, we are best friends if she says no then I'm sure we can get through it. Or I could lose my best friend. No don't think that way you've been beasties since middle school, we meet in French class, it was a mix of seventh and eight grade.
"Hi Jimbo"

"Hey jaimbo"
When we were done eating I payed and then I turned to Jaimie. Here goes nothing

"Jaimie will....."
___________________________________________________________________________________
Cliff hanger, sorry to leave you hanging.
Will Jimmy ask her out?
Do you think she will say yes or no?
I have like 312 views, wow I didn't expect that. Thank you guys for reading hope you like it;))
Please comment and tell me what you think!:)
Please vote:)