Chapt. 13: I Was Greeted By Golden Twins

I showered and washed my face. I went downstairs and saw Bonnie watching TV. "Im ready Bonnie!" He turned around on the couch, smiled, then turned off the TV. He came over to me and teleported to the Office. "Ill be right back okay? I need to go talk to a certain cupcake." "No violence. Save the violence for me!" I cheered. He laughed and went down the hall. I put down my things and sat on the chair waiting. Then words flashed at me saying 'ITS ME' over and over. Whats going on?! I tried to ignore it but it kept flashing at me. Maybbee im hallucinating.. Why am i hallucinating? Then i heard shuffling down the hall. I flashed the light but no one was there. I turned to my left on the chair. I fell out the chair on my butt when i saw a golden bear slumped in the corner of the office. I shrieked and back from the bear. Then i saw another hallucination. It was two children with gold hair and clothing, playing in the pizzeria. They were lead by this purple man in a room and got brutally killed. They had cuts and gashes all over them. The purple man stuffed both of them into a golden animatronic bear suit. The wires, crossbeams, and circuits piercing into their already cut skin. The hallucination ended. I screamed even more. Then these voices were singing in my head. They were male and female voices.
Time for the main attraction,
The story must be told
Time for a chain reaction,
It never gets old
Some bots get satisfaction,
Breaking the mold
Some bots are just distractions,
Some bots are just gold

"Please dont scream!" The bear said in a feminine voice. I nodded. "Please trust us here Ashley." It was a male voice that came out the bear. "How do you know my name?!" "We know eveeerything Ashley. Its your fourth night here and you made friends with.. almost everyone." The female voice said. I got up off the floor and shook the bears hand. Then a golden yellow aura appeared and the bear turned into a human. But it was two people. One was a female with golden extremely long hair, black eyes with white pupils, three freckles on each of her cheeks, gold bear ears and tail, a yellow dress that had both shoulder straps off, golden leggings, and gold ballet flats with a little golden bear on the front of each shoe. The man looked similar to a waiter. He had neat gold hair, the same eyes and freckles as the woman, the same golden ears, a blue top hat like Freddy's, a blue bowtie, a yellow button up shirt, a black buttoned vest on top of the shirt, a golden bear pin on the vest, a white apron wrapped around his waist, black pants, and golden yellow shoes. "Hello Ashley! My name is Goldie!" The woman cheered. " My name is Gold." The man said. Why is there two of them if there was only one bear? "Your thinking why there is two of us if there is only one bear." They both plainly stated. " How did you know?" "Oh silly. We can read minds!" Goldie said. "Its best not to think that much about anything when we are around." Gold said. "And to answer your question, we are twins! You most likely saw a hallucination of us as children right? Well that's what happened to us. That damn Vincent thought it would be funny to put both of us in one suit because we were twins." Goldie said. "Who's Vincent?" "Do you remember your life on your seventh birthday 11 years ago?" Gold asked. "Kind of. Its a bit shaky for 11 years." "Well come over here." I walk over to him. Gold kissed me on my forehead. I opened my eyes in shock and backed away. "What the fuck?!" "Calm down Ashley. I was helping you. Now think about 11 years ago the last time you came here." He said. I thought about it. I remember everything that happened. Down to every little detail. I also remember that same man in my hallucination in my memories. He was saying to me that he would take me to the Show Stage. Now i think he was trying to kill me. Then Mangle came and saved me. "Well thats right. Everything you said in your mind was correct! That purple guy was Vincent. He killed us and he was trying to do the same to you." Gold said. "If you guys knew this then why didn't you save me?" "We sent Mangle to save you. During that time our abilities were a bit rough to handle. The golden chains that got Toy Bonnie when she was angry was me. We both used that ability on ourselves because our power was uncontrollable at the time. We restrained ourselves sometimes. We are fine now though." Goldie explained. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy rushed into the room. " Ashley are you okay, we heard you screamin- oh its Brother. Why the fuck did you scare her?!" Freddy yelled. "Gold and you are brothers?" "Yeah. Goldie and Gold are twins but im not so im a sibling to both of them. They are a bit taller than me because they are two years older." Freddy said, fixing his bowtie. " An' do ye have an explanation to why te' lass was screamin'?" "Welllll... Thats how we get into the office and well she got freaked out by me and Gold's sudden appearance in the Office so yeah..." "GOLDIEE I MISSED YOUUU!!!" Chica shrieked as she ran to go hug Goldie. Goldie hugged back. "Sorry Chica! Gold and I prefer hangin' out in the shadows more often. But i guess we could hang out more tonight!" Bonnie came over to me as Gold was talking to Freddy and Foxy. "So did you talk to Cassie?" I said. "Only a little but i heard you screaming so i got everyone else and came here." "Oh okay. So what exactly did you say to her?" "Well, nothing really besides threatening her that if she pulls something again, ill smash her plate." "How come she's afraid of getting her plate smashed?" "Well her plate is like a sleeping and eating station for her. Most of the time she eats in her cupcake form because she complains that eating pizza in her human form makes her uncomfortable. Also if her plate breaks, she faints and goes into a restoration mode until she makes a new plate. It takes her around 1 week to do that." "Guys lets go to the Party Room. Its a bit small in here!" Goldie cheered. She went over to Goldie. "Get into a large circle." Gold said. Everyone got into a circle as Gold and Goldie stood in the middle. They held hands and chanted something silently. As they did, a golden light appeared underneath everyone's feet. The light grew brighter and brighter until i blinked. We were in the Party Room. The Toys, Mangle, Mari, and Cass were in the room. The light faded as they let go of each other's hand." Hey!" The Toys, Mangle, and Cassie said. "Thats cool Gold and Goldie!" I cheered. "Its what we do when we are teleporting more than 3 people. We snap our fingers to teleport. Like this." Gold said. He snapped his fingers and disappeared. He apeared behind Goldie. She turned around, shrieked, and then gold chains wrapped around his ankles and wrists. "Goldie what the hell?!" He yelled. "Sorry Brother! It was reflexes!" Goldie snapped her fingers and the chains disappeared. "Do you guys have more abilities and tricks?" Gold and Goldie shared looks then looked at me. "Absolutely, Ashley! Definitely..." They both said, a wide smirk on their faces.

End of Chapt. 13

When i said Golden Freddy was a girl maybe this is what i meant!! Im such a troll!!! :p
Bai Penguins!!! :-)