If you can't take the heat..

Last time on Total Drama Island,
our competitors became hunters and the hunted. Owens games was completely off and when he finally caught wind of his prey, he totally blew it. Cody made a new friend, who quickly beat the shit out of him. Courtney came after the wrong deer when Aspen got sick of her prissy attitude and gave her what we've all been waiting on. In the end, the gophers were sent to the bonfire and Cody was the one who sailed home. The gophers are still the underdogs, can they bounce back?

~~~~

Duncan's disgusted yell caused my eyes to flutter open. It's always something in the guys cabin. Bugs, farts and whatever disgusting shit you can think of. Duncan's yelling was muffled so I couldn't make out exactly what he was yelling about but I could tell it was directed at Harold. Shocker.

We all got ready and made our way to the beach, listening as Chris spewed on about today's challenge. "You'll be cooking a three course meal and serving it to me, for tasting. Winners get a reward and the losers will be sending someone home."

I leaned over to Bridgette, trying to be quiet. "Anything we make will at least taste better than the shit Chief calls edible." Bridgette giggled and I chuckled quietly until i heard a growl behind me. My eyes widened and I realized everyone else was looking at me. I turned to look behind me and I could see chief, extremely pissed off, nose flaring and a look that could kill painted on.

When picking out head chief Heather immediately called it on the Screaming Gophers. Of course that bitch wants to be in charge. Chris brought in a truck that we were supposed to go through and pick out our meals ingredients. Geoff came up with a Italian them, making every vote him head chief. He seemed like he kinda knew what he was doing...well enough to not absolutely butcher our chances of winning.

We gathered our ingredients and I was honestly excited to see what we could make with actual edible food. We have 7 people and 3 courses so 2 teams of 2 and one of 3. "Partner up guys!" Geoff said, giving his big ole grin.

Bridgette and Dj were on pasta duty and Harold and Sadie were in charge of the cheese dish. That left Courtney, Duncan and I. I fought the urge to roll my eyes and I could see Duncan trying not to laugh as he bit his lip. Courtney kept quiet and began putting the ingredients together for the dessert. I felt a little better seeing that her eye had gotten worse. I could see Courtney wanted to step down but Geoff came up and rubbed her shoulders, giving her some encouragement. I rolled my eyes at her being an absolute baby.

I saw Geoff walk back to the cabins, he gave Duncan a quick wink before dipping off. I rolled my eyes, knowing it's gonna be something messing with Harold. While putting our supplies for the dessert together, I heard a big splash and Harold groan out of aggravation.

"Oops!" Dj smiled sheepishly, looking as if he was going to burst out laughing at any moment.

"Smooth move dorkahontos!" Harold yelled, looking down it his now soaked pants.

"Awe bummer, better go change dude!" Geoff, very poorly acted sincere. Harold walked off to the cabin, grumbling to himself as he went on. Both Dj and Geoff began giggling like two little school girsl, making Bridgette and I raise an eyebrow. What in the hell do they have up their sleeve?

On the other side of the kitchen, I hear Heather barking out orders, per usual. Surprisingly everyone was listening until Owen came through and spilled all the oranges, slipping on them. I let out a little giggle once I realized he was totally fine, Heather scowled at me, causing me to smirk at her dismay.