Ch. 2 of Tubbo Littlespace

Tubbo ventured outside and saw a village. His emergency dirt home that he made was not gonna survive for much longer so it was time to relocate. He traded wheat with a few villagers and got emeralds as usual. It was not enough emeralds to help Phil make a magical pony so he would have to keep looking. His mind became foggy and he felt the need to sit down. He loved the way the ground felt on his legs and how sunny the sky was. He could hear rustling noises but knew he was close to his friends so he decided to relax rather than add to his tense and tired muscles. Somehow, he felt his mind become more at peace and drifted off to sleep....
—————————————————————————
He awoke some minutes earlier to cheers and some man talking. Nearby, he could spot Phil. There was also a sign that was close. Tubbo got up and walked toward it. He tried to piece what it said, but struggled greatly due to the dyslexia. "Need help, Tubbo?" said a soft and low voice. Tubbo turned and his eyes beamed. To his excitement, it was his good friend Ranboo. "Why yes of course!" he exclaimed. Ranboo chuckled and said "Town meeting must have ticket to enter", "Now you see Tubbo, I'm more of the rebellious type-..."

Tubbo's eyes had completely fixated themselves away from Ranboo. He couldn't read anything from that sign. And when he tried, it was all just nonsense and letters that weren't even a part of the alphabet. Tubbo felt so sad that his lip quivered. He didn't want to cry in front of his friend. Ranboo eventually laughed and said "some sign" then looked to Tubbo, who no longer meet his gaze. Ranboo was a little concerned asked what was wrong. Ranboo saw that there could be nothing wrong with his spirit. But there was no reply from Tubbo, so Ranboo leaned down and squatted and asked if he was alright. Tubbo let out a measly no and Ranboo felt disheartened to hear a sad Tubbo. Then, Ranboo had an idea. "Why don't we leave here and go bake a cake?" Tubbo felt like he could barely move but nodded. Although Ranboo felt that his friend was gonna be ok, he smiled and said, "There's nothing wrong with you, it's hard sometimes and I get it." "F-feel whelmed" was all Tubbo said. Ranboo was confused but understood. "You mean overwhelmed Tubbo." "Yeah."