Tubbo makes a boom boom

Tubbo was playing with his animals. He had been passing gas for a while, then a particularly loud one came along. It scared him, and within the time he felt a growing wet blob in his diaper. Ranboo was at work at a friends streaming and the babysitter was practically not watching him. She would be already fired by tomorrow for her previous neglect towards Tubbo.

When Ranboo came home, he relieved the babysitter of her duties and scooped up Tubbo. "How's my boy?" he smiled, and squeezed Tubbo gently. However, he smelled a smell that was not pleasant. Where was it coming from? The kitchen? The laundry? Or perhaps it was sweet little Tubbo... He touched Tubbo's diaper and Tubbo whined. "Did we have an accident baby?" Ranboo lifted the diaper and noticed the huge mess inside. "Sh-t" Literally. He opened up the closet and reached for the diaper bag. He walked with Tubbo to the bathroom and got out a cloth meant for laying your baby on. It was also really good in the washing machine. He unlatched the diaper and realized this would not be your average change. He sneaked in a cold wipe into the little one's bottom to hopefully hold the poop that would possibly run down. Why did it have to be such a wet poop?

After cleaning the base of the bottom, he then stuck the wipes through the crack and wiped. Tubbo was neutral on the baby wipes; sometimes he would throw a fit if they were too cold and Ranboo would have to let them go to room temperature for a few minutes, other times he was fine with a cold wipe. Today, he did not pitch any fits. Thank God. After putting on the new diaper, he decided that the poop destroyed diaper should not even be thrown away but used as compost for the backyard. The less hassle the better. He saw that Tubbo looked embarrassed and gave him a hug "It's ok baby; it happens, and it's not your fault," and so on were the words that were spoken. He saw that the time was 6pm and that it was time for dinner. "Let's make you some Dino nuggies Tubbo." "Dino nuggies!" hollered Tubbo.