Part 1

I woke up thinking today was going to be a normal day. I get out of bed and check my phone. It says I have one new notification from tiktok so I check it, and you will never guess what happened. Danny Phantom exe followed me back. I screamed and everyone came up to my room.

Everyone: are you ok Dixie we heard you scream.

Dixie: yes guys I am fine I was just freaking out about a notification I got.

They all left except Charlie. Me and her sat on my bed and started talking.

Charlie: so what was the scream really about.

Dixie: I will show you

I showed her some of Danny Phantom exe's tiktoks and she looked at me and freaked out because he is really hot. I look at her and freak out as well. We started talking about him.

Charlie: girl where did you find him and his voice I mean wow.

Dixie: actually he just popped up on my for you page.

Charlie: girl you lucky all I have is Chase

Dixie: Chase is great and plus I don't even know Danny in real life. I mean he just followed me back I don't think he is going to message me what so ever at all.

Charlie: yeah you are right Chase is great. Plus Danny will message you and you definitely has a chance with him believe me he is definitely your type.

Right after she said that we herd my phone go off so I went to check it. It said you have a new message on tiktok. I get on tiktok and check who the message if from and it says Danny phantom. I start to freak out and I show Charlie and she starts to freak out.

Tiktok Messages

Danny: hello I don't usually message people on here but you are gorgeous.

Dixie: awe thank you that is really sweet. You don't look so bad yourself.

Danny: lmao Darling you're adorable

Dixie: I love that British accent you do. It is so cute.

Danny: thank you Darling. I have to get going can I give you my phone number so we can message without tiktok looking at our messages.

Dixie: yes of course you can.

Danny: my number is 980-xxx-xxxx

Dixie: ok I just texted you. Bye Danny

Danny: Bye Dixie

End of tiktok messages

I tell Charlie that it was him who messaged me. She smiled at me and laughed.

Charlie: I told you he was going to message you

Dixie: yeah yeah whatever. Charlie can you leave so I can get dressed real quick then I will text you when you can come back in here.

Charlie: yeah of course

Charlie leaves the room and I start getting dressed. I put this on.

 I put this on