part 4

Warning there will be some smut in this chapter so read at your own risk.👀

I woke up the next morning with someone's arm around me. I turned around and I saw Danny. It made me think of everything we did yesterday. I am extremely happy that we met. I can't describe how much he's changed my life. I can't believe this all started with a text on tiktok. I look at Danny and I noticed that he was awake.

Danny: good morning beautiful.

Dixie: good morning to you to

Danny: what are you thinking about.

Dixie: oh just how we started off just texting on tiktok and look how far we've came.

Danny: yeah lets just say i'm not mad about it.

Dixie: me either

We started getting ready for the day.

He looks so hot I thought in my head

He looks so hot I thought in my head. I want him to be mine already. The feelings I have for him are unreal and I can't describe them to anyone of I wanted to.

Danny: Dixie,darling are you coming

Dixie: I am coming now

I show up in our shared bedroom and he looked at me like he was seeing me for the first time in his life. I smiled and went up and hugged him. We left to go to the mall. Once we got there Danny grabbed my hand and held it. Right then and there I thought to myself someday I'm going to marry this man. I put that thought in the back of my head and looked up at Danny and he was smiling at me.

Dixie: Danny I need to go to Victoria secret its ok if you don't want to go in with me.

Danny: no its fine I will go in.

We go inside and I grab so new bras and panties. I also grabbed some Lingerie without Danny seeing. I walk back over to Danny and see him looking at me. I check out and we leave the store and go back to the hotel. I think to myself maybe I shouldn't have gotten the lingerie. Maybe it was a stupid idea.

Dixie: Danny can I ask you a question

Danny: yeah of course dix what's up

Dixie: look I like you a lot. I was wanting to know if you liked me back or if I was just dreaming.

Danny: look Dixie I've liked you back for a while I just didn't know how to tell you.

Dixie: that makes me feel better about what I bought

Danny: oh shit what did you buy

Dixie: I bought lingerie

Danny: what's the special occasion

Dixie: you are.I want to make you feel special tonight

Danny: oh shit I'm down

Dixie: good

                                         smut warning

We stare into each others eyes for what seems like forever. He makes the first move and kisses me we fight for dominance but obviously he won he takes my shirt off after looking at me to make sure its ok. He starts kissing down my chest  and once he gets to my boobs he looks at me for reassurance to make sure it was ok. I nod and help him take off my bra. Once we get my bra off he starts massaging my breasts and sucking on them. He starts go down farther and kisses my stomach and then he gets down to my panties. He slowly takes them off without taking his eyes off of me. Sometimes he would even leave a kiss on my thigh. I was so excited for what was about to happen. He looks at me and then started to eat me out. That was the best feeling ever. He can do wonders with his tongue. He then puts a finger in me and I'm moaning like crazy. As soon as I'm about to cum he stops. I look at him confused on why he stopped.

Danny: I want to make you cum with my dick not my fingers

Dixie: damn ok hurry up please

Danny: I'm not in a rush I want to saver this feeling and this moment.

He kisses me and slowly puts his dick in my pussy. He starts off slow but then he goes faster and faster. He starts rubbing my clit while he's fucking me.

Dixie: Danny I'm about to cum

Danny: cum for me princess

We both came at the same time.

                                            End of smut

We cuddled up next to each other. Both of us completely out of breath but we agreed that that was amazing.

Danny: I love you Dixie

Dixie: I love you to Danny.

Danny: will you be my girlfriend

Dixie: I would love to be.

We kissed once more and then went to bed.

Word count 801

I loved writing this I hope y'all enjoyed it