part 3

After I was done texting Danny I went downstairs to inform Charlie what was going on about Chase.

Dixie: hey Char Char there is something you need to know.

Charlie: what is it Dixie.

Dixie: well Charlie,Chase said a few things about you.

Charlie: like what.

Dixie: he said that you deserved to be cheated on.

Charlie: are you freaking kidding me.

Dixie: I don't know why he said that but when he did I attacked him.

Charlie: good hopefully you slapped some since into him.

Dixie: me,Bryce and Josh are going to make a distrack we were wondering if you wanted to be in it.

Charlie: yeah I would love to be.

I go up to my room and text the group chat with me,josh and Bryce in it.

Dixie: hey guys Charlie agreed to do the distract with us.

Josh: ok bet

Bryce: this is about to be so hype

Dixie: I know right guys I'm so excited

                                       End of text

Next morning

I get ready for the day. I decided to wear this.

I then left the house and went to Starbucks

I then left the house and went to Starbucks. I got my usual a pink drink. I am inside looking through Instagram and I see who I never thought I would see in a while. Danny Phantom Exe. I quickly run to the bathroom and make sure I look somewhat decent. I decided that I did and I went back to where I was sitting and they sat Danny on the table next to me. I started to freak out a little bit but I calmed myself down and tried not to let him notice me.

Danny's POV
I arrived at Starbucks just thinking that it was going to be a normal day. I walked inside and ordered a Carmel ribbon crunch frappe and a blueberry muffin. I see someone quickly run to the bathroom but I didn't see her face. I just ignored it and went along with my business. They sat me down and I waited for my food and coffee. I see the girl walk out of the bathroom and I get a good look at her face and realize that it is Dixie d'amelio the girl that I have been talking to. I wanted to say hi but I couldn't I was just to shy. She is so beautiful though and I can't believe I am seeing her in person. I start thinking to myself what if she doesn't notice its me. What if she doesn't say hi. Well I probably need to be the one to say hi first right. That's it I'm going to go say hi. I stood up and walked over towards her a little nervous but overall really excited.

Danny: hello I'm Danny

Dixie: hello Danny I'm Dixie

Danny: we've been talking for a while I was actually going to text you today and ask if you wanted to meet up.