Punishment

Roman was being a brat, again.
Janus had had all but enough of Roman's constant misbehavior and decided it was time he punished Roman.
"Roman." He barked, voice deep and commanding, "Your room. Now."
Roman saw on Janus' face there was no room for argument.
"Keep me waiting a second longer and I'll punish you right here and now. Go."

Roman hurried off to his room, stripping down for Janus once he was in there. He, unfortunately for him, (and to Janus' delight) got stuck in his shirt, hands over his head and blinded by the cloth.

Janus chuckled darkly as he saw, pushing Roman onto the bed and taking the shirt off himself. "You've been bad, Roman."

"I didn't mean too! I was just-" he was cut off by a flick of the wrist from Janus and his own hand clamping his mouth shut.

"I don't want to hear it. I've let you talk your way out of punishments far too long. That's how you've gotten this bad. Now turn over, ass up." He grabbed a paddle and swatted Roman's ass. "We're going to 15. Count."

Roman yelped as he was hit, whimpering a bit and nodding, getting into position quickly. Soon the hits started. They were harsh and fast, making Roman yelp with each one he counted. By the end of the 15, he was tearing up a bit.

Janus tsk'ed. "Dont think we're done. Roll over and lay down. Oh, and colour?" He asked.

Roman did as ordered, smiling a bit as he was checked in on "I'm green, don't worry."

"Good." Janus got out small electrical pads and started sticking them all over Roman's body. Suddenly, with the push of a button, an electric shock went through Roman.

Janus released the button to give Roman a break, watching him carefully for any signs of actual distress or pain. When he saw none and Roman did not colour out, he pressed the button again, sending a second wave of electricity through Roman's body.

Roman was trembling and sobbing a bit once the second wave was done, babbling like a baby.

Downstairs, Virgil heard the noise and let out a low whistle "yikes."
Logan just shook his head and went back to reading...until Remus piped up.

"What do you think they're doing? Neither of them are usually this loud,"

Virgil shuddered "I might know," he said "remember that time I put spiders in pattons room? Well, he used these weird sticky pads and shocked me to hell and back. By the third wave I was babbling like a toddler,"

Logan huffed, closing his book with a snap! "I can never read in peace around here!" He huffed.

Remus laughed "C'mon, don't be a prude Logie! Damn, now I wanna do something to get it, I wanna test it out!"

Logan rolled his eyes. "Dont bother. They're only for harsh punishments," he said.

Remus looked over "And how would you know, Mr. GoodyTwoShoes?"

"I helped him buy it, of course. I would know what he uses it for." Logan said smugly.

Remus and Virgil both gasped "WHAT!? No fair!!" Remus blurted out.

Virgil crossed his arms "Why are ypu allowed to help shop? We aren't!"

Logan sighed "Because those are a hard no for me, so I got to help pick them out. A lot of his collection is still a mystery to me, though. And no, I'm not allowed to say anything about them so don't ask!"

"Awe, c'mon logie..." Remus purred "how would he even know? Or punish you if those are off the table~?"

"He has other means of harsh punishment."

Virgil smirked and sat on Logans lap "awe...come on Logan. For me~?"

Logan blushed and used his book to keep Virgil a distance away from his red face "Your puppy dog eyes aren't worth it."

"Oh, but we can give you much more than puppy eyes~" Remus whispered in logans ear.