The Hidden Garden,Based on The Secret GardenBy Frances Hogdson Burnett

Lady Karissa loved gardens as she grew up in a suburb of Washington. D.C. her late mother had gardens on the property that they lived on in a simple two level house.

Lady karissa 's late mother came from an quite ordinary Southern Baptist family with two other siblings, Louis and Louise.

Lady Karissa 's maternal grandfather and grandmother were farmers in Southern Alabama and they raised Pecans, Cotton, and farm animals.

Lady Karissa 's maternal grandfather was too young when World War I broke and he was too old when World War II broke out.

Edgar Lenwood Stanton was a direct descendant of Edwin McMasters Stanton and his ancestor came from Ireland and French and they left England, French, and Ireland to escape religious persecution from both the Puritans and Roman Catholics.

They were French Huguenots that married other Protestants and they believed in the reformation.

Lady Karissa later, Benjamin Lawrence Lowell, came from an English-Scots and Irish ancestry from Wessex, England and her paternal grandfather, Benjamin Luke Lowell earned his degree from Auburn University and The University of Chicago in Illinois and he returned to Talladega, Alabama and he married his sweetheart, Myrtle Collars who was 15 years younger than he was.

They eloped with each other in 2198,and in 2200 their first child was born and they named him Benjamin Lawrence, a second son, Robert James was born in 2221, followed by third son, Benjamin Luke Lowell in 2224, and daughter, Mary Elizabeth in 2225 and a fourth son, Herman Rudolph born 2230 and it was Mary Elizabeth who introduced Matte Colleen Stanton to her oldest brother who was five years older than she was and in May of 2243, Lenwood Edgar signed for his second daughter, Matte Colleen to marry Benjamin Lawrence Lowell.

Well, his wife, Anna Hixon Stanton wasn't very happy with his decision but he didn't give a damn and he told his wife so.

Benjamin and Matte Colleen had their first child, a son, Benjamin Lawrence in 2244, Stanton King Lowell in 2249, Lawreen Cottilaer in 2252, followed by Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann in 2255, Anna Colleen in 2256 and finally Cameron Montgomery born in 2265.

Benjamin Lawrence was 45 years old and Matte Colleen was 40 years old when they completed their family in 2265.

They were all born in Post World War III Planet Earth and no one knew the long term side effects of radiation poisoning.

Post World War III Planet Earth still suffered with famine, pestilence, and diseases, and food was being rationed but Benjamin Lawrence was an attorney and able to feed and maintain his family.

Until starting in 2268, one by one they started to experience the long term side effects to radiation poisoning and the first one to go was their eldest son, Benjamin Lawrence JR, followed by their second son, Stanton King, followed by Lawreen, followed by Anna Colleen and Cameron and finally Matte Colleen watches her husband and she was the last one of them to die in 2269.

Lady Karissa was the only to escape the long term side effects of radiation poisoning and sent to live with relatives in California but on May 1, 2270 she was driven to San Francisco to board The USS Republic to be transported to Star Base 12.

Karissa was only 15 years old when she boarded the USS Republic with 499 other war orphans.

The trip took five years to reach Star Base 12 but she was befriended by Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley.

The USS Republic orbits around Star Base 12 on May 1, 2274 and Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell are the last ones to be transported down to Star Base 12.