These are the times

There was one point in time I know I really did matter .There was one point in time when you looked at me like you just had to have me near.There were times where you'd hold me close and kiss me none stop.And there were times where we'd miss eachother even though we were just with one another .And those were the Times I had to make pretend I was strong enough to hand the consequences of our actions .All along I knew how it would end,I just never wanted to believe it.I never wanted to believe those times could  fade so quickly, as if we never felt it,as if it never happened. But,most of all,there was a point in time I believed we could have made it. I had hope,Faith and love in everything about it.

   It's time to realize, ever situation has an outcome,wether good or bad.These are the Times you must figure out what you're worth,what you'd risk,and how strong you really are. These are the times to fall inlove, not fall apart. So, it's time to figure out how much pain the heart is supposed to really handle ,and figure out if your heart can take anymore.

  There was that point in time I fell for you,and I knew you fell for me too. Those were the best times .Those were the Times I wish time had just stayed still .Love can last forever, It's time that is always changing .Time changes people. Time changed you.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all, I hope You're liking my poems so far. I really enjoy writing and I take it very seriously,  it's pretty much my calling . I'd love feedback and opinions ,just try not to be so harsh okay!?! Please don't steal, or copy. My work is my work.  I don't mind sharing what I write, just please don't take it and act as if it's yours .

If anyone likes any of my poems and would like to share it on Facebook, tumbler,etc. Just inform me first and don't forget to state that I Ashley Ruiz wrote it .kinda like when you write a quote by an actor or singer and then you put there initials or name .

Example.

Cause darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream - Taylor Swift

Anyways,thanks for reading .There's definitely more to come!(:
~Ashley~