I'll be here.

I don't know when it happened Or how to be honest, but it happened. I fell And I fell hard . He warned me, He told me not too. He told me from the start he'll never love me . He had said it just wouldn't work,that he wasn't the kind of guy I should be with . Some how every single moment spent with him showed me otherwise. Everything about him was everything I wanted . And to think all I wanted from the beginning was to be just friends ,And now all I want is to be lovers. As lame as it may sound, I'm inlove. I'm inlove with my best friend .I'll never know what it's like to call him mine. I know what it's like to hold his hand ,kiss him,cuddle and hold him close ,but I'll never know what it's like to be his .The hardest part is acceptance. I have to accept the fact that this love is only once sided,but if there ever comes a day where he loves me in return. I'll be here waiting .... I'll be here.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all!!! Are you enjoying my poems so far! I know I write a lot about love and heartbreak . Its what I've seen others go through the most as well as myself . My experiences expire me . This passage was inspired by the man I am to this day very much inlove with. My best friend . I wrote this almost two years ago . About ten months ago I let him go. I let him live his life, I tried very very hard to move on.. there was no escaping my feelings for him ...

As of now, we are together! Well, for the most part aha! He has finally told me he's inlove with me. Sometimes when you're patient, the things you want in your life happen. I set him free, and he came back into my life.

I hope this inspires all of you. Keep reading because I promise you, there's more to come! (:
~Ashley~