Stress Reliever

"Tobs, maybe you should take a break," Iwaizumi says as he walks up to Tobio. 

"No, I got to nail this," Tobio says as he tries a certain set again. 

"Look, if you don't rest, you'll get sick then you definitely can't work on this set," Oikawa says as he walks up beside Iwaizumi. 

That got Tobio to stop what he was doing. He turns around and face his two lovers. He looks down so his lovers walk up to him. Oikawa grabs the volleyball and throws it across the gym. 

"You're stressed," Oikawa says as he runs his hands through Tobio's hair. 

Tobio nods his head as he leans into Oikawa's touch. 

"When we get home, we'll help you destress," Iwaizumi says as he kisses Tobio's cheek. 

Tobio nods his head again makes his way to the bench where Kunimi comes up and massages Tobio's shoulders. 

"You're so tense," Kunimi notes as he massages Tobio's knots. 

"I know," Tobio says with a sigh. 

"How come?" Kunimi asks. 

"With everything," Tobio says as he closes his eyes. 

Kunimi smiles as he continues to massages Tobio's shoulders till he's fully call down. 

After practice, Tobio is the lady one in the club room with his other senpias. 

"Hey Tobs, are you free this weekend?" Hanamaki asks. 

"Yeah, why?" Tobio asks curiously. 

"Wanna hang out with us this weekend?" Matsukawa asks. 

"I will love too," Tobio says with a smile. 

"Sweet, um, we text you later with the time and everything?" Hanamaki asks unsure. 

"Sounds good, wanna walk me home?" Tobio asks. 

Matsukawa and Hanamaki agrees and they walk Tobio home. When Hanamaki and Matsukawa leaves, they have smiles on their faces like Tobio does as well.