Graduation Night

Tobio is at Oikawa's and Iwaizumi's graduation party. He's sitting on the steps staring at his cup.

Kunimi sees Tobio on the steps so he decides to go over to Tobio.

"You're good?" Kunimi asks as he sits down beside his best friend/lover.

"Yeah, just thinking," Tobio says.

"About what?" Kunimi asks noticing how sad Tobio sounded.

"My grandfather's getting sick," Tobio says.

Kunimi scoots closer to Tobio and pulls him into his arms.

"Is there anything we or I can do?" Kunimi asks.

"Just hold me, please," Tobio says sadly as he leans more into Kunimi's embrace.

That what exactly Kunimi did, he held Tobio for the rest of the party.

~Later~

After the party, Tobio is sitting between his best friends/lovers. Tobio explains everything to them, and now playing with the blanket.

"Is there anything we can do?" Iwaizumi asks.

Tobio looks up and look at Iwaizumi. Tobio shrugs his shoulders and look back down. No one says anything cause they don't what to do nor say. After a couple minutes later, they hear a very quiet voice.

"I want Haji and Tor to make love with me," Tobio says very quietly.

The four boys had to strained to hear him.

"Are you sure? We don't want to force you into anything," Oikawa says.

"Yes, I'm sure, that was my present for you guys, since I didn't have time to actually buy you something since I was moving in with Akira," Tobio says as he looks up at Oikawa.

"You know you don't have to get us anything, right?" Iwaizumi says as he sits beside Tobio.

"Yeah, but I really want you guys to make love to me," Tobio says with a small smile.

"Okay, we'll be careful and make love to you," Oikawa says as he settled between Tobio's legs.

Tobio lays back against the pillows as Oikawa leans down and gently kisses Tobio. Tobio kisses back and wraps his arms around Oikawa's neck. Oikawa runs his hands down Tobio's body and runs them up under Tobio's shirt.

Oikawa breaks the kiss, only to start kissing down Tobio's neck. Tobio moans and wraps his legs around Oikawa's waist. Oikawa leans up on his arms, and looks down at Tobio.

"You're okay?" Oikawa asks as he rubs his thumb across Tobio's cheek.

"Yes," Tobio says as he starts playing with Oikawa's hair.

Oikawa smiles before taking Tobio's and his shirt off. Tobio's hands falls to either side of his head as Oikawa's hands runs up and down Tobio's chest and stomach gently.

"You're so beautiful Tobs, you have no idea how beautiful you are," Oikawa whispers.

Tobio blushes and looks away from the older boy.

"Am not," Tobio whispers.

Oikawa pouts and goes back to gently kissing Tobio's neck.

"Then we're gonna show you now beautiful you actually are," Oikawa whispers against Tobio's neck.

Tobio shivers and leans into Oikawa's touch.

"Please, more Tooru, please," Tobio whispers as be digs his nails into Oikawa's shoulders.

Oikawa smiles and kisses down Tobio's body. Tobio moans and pushes Oikawa's head down. He feels movement to his side, and see Iwaizumi's face close to his. Tobio reaches up and pulls Iwaizumi down so he can kiss him.

Tobio let out a moan when Oikawa starts opening him up. Iwaizumi takes that opportunity to shove his tongue into the younger's mouth. When Iwaizumi breaks the kiss, he kisses Tobio's head.

"You're so so beautiful Tobs," Iwaizumi whispers.

Tobio smiles up at him before pulling him back down into a kiss. Soon Oikawa is slowly entering him, and Tobio is holding onto Iwaizumi like a lifeline.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Oikawa says as he stops to let Tobio adjust to his size.

Tobio whines and Iwaizumi distracts the youngest setter, by sucking on Tobio's nipples. When Tobio relaxes, Oikawa slides the rest of the way in. Oikawa doesn't move till Tobio is fully relaxed and adjusted to his size. The other three helps Tobio relax. When Oikawa and Tobio locks eyes, Oikawa gives him a smile.

"You're okay?" Oikawa asks as he rubs Tobio's thighs.

"Yes, and you can move now," Tobio says shyly.

Oikawa nods his head and slowly thrusts in and out of Tobio. Tobio fully relaxes, and Oikawa picks his pace up a little, and change Tobio's position a little so he can hit the bundle of joy. Oikawa knows he found it when Tobio let out a loud moan and arch his back and tightens around Oikawa.

"Fuck Tobs, you're tightening so tightly around me," Oikawa says as he leans over Tobio.

Tobio pulls Oikawa flush against him, and wraps his arms and legs around Oikawa.

"Tooru... I love you," Tobio says breathless.

"I love you too, we love you too Tobs, so fucking much," Oikawa says against Tobio's neck.

Tobio smiles and pulls Oikawa impossibly closer.

"Say it again, please," Tobio says quietly.

"We love you so fucking much, and we will never stop," Oikawa says.

After a couple more of thrusts, Tobio and Oikawa comes at the same time. When Oikawa pulls away from Tobio, he gives Tobio a smile.

"Still wanna continue?" Oikawa asks.

"Yes" Tobio says.

~Later~

Once everything is clean, and Tobio is dressed and soundly sleeping, the four other boys talk.

"We really need to be with him now, I know that him and his grandfather are extremely close," Iwaizumi says.

"I agree, and he lives with me, so I promise I'll make sure he's doing well when we're alone," Kunimi says.

"Same with me cause I'm always over at Akira's and Tobio's house," Kindaichi says.

"Okay, Iwa and I will do our best as well," Oikawa says as he looks over at the sleeping Tobio that's clinging to Iwaizumi.

"He will be okay, especially with us, and we all will do everything we can to make sure that he's safe, and healthy, and everything," Iwaizumi says as he runs his hand through Tobio's hair.

The others nod their head and quickly get changed for bed. They all joined the other two on the bed, and Kindaichi wraps an arm around Tobio's waist. When they make sure Tobio is okay, they all fell asleep.