LESSON ONE

"Yeah I'm alright, thanks Hanji." You replied, heading into the room. They noticed a small bruise on your arm, and held it up to their face. "Hanji that's not from the fall-" You watched them kiss the spot where it was, and your heart skipped a beat.

"HAHAHAHAHA, I'm sorry, I love watching people's reactions to that stuff. By the way, your face is all red y/n." They ruffled your hair and walked further inside the room, looking for chairs.

"Shit, there's only one chair." They said, a slight annoyance in their tone. What if I.. you got an idea, and tapped Hanjis shoulder to get their attention.

"Hey, I think I have a solution. Can you sit down in that chair really quickly for me?" They sat down on it, and you got on their lap. Their face went red and they struggled to respond, eventually managing to choke out the words, "Y/n, what are you doing?" "Maybe I wanna see your reactions." You responded, staring them in their chocolate brown eyes.

You held their chin with your fingers and brushed their bottom lip slowly, watching their breath hitch. They leaned in and pecked you on the lips quickly before drawing away, knowing what would unfold if they kept their lips on yours.

"Well it worked, you make yourself irresistible." They set you down on the floor, still excited to teach you the original lesson they had planned. You left their lab an hour later, them following closely behind. "Hey y/n, would you like me to treat you to lunch?" They asked.

"Oh, I'm eating with Sasha, Jean and Connie today but you can join if you want." You replied, secretly begging they'd say yes. "Sure, lets go!" You grabbed them by the wrist and ran to the cafeteria, meeting your friends and sitting down.

"Hey, why'd you invite the section commander, hmm y/n?" Sasha teased, obviously hinting at the thought that you liked each other. "Shut the fuck up Sasha." You responded jokingly, flicking her on the forehead.

Hanji ruffled your hair again, making you freeze. "Hey, y/n looks like a tomato!" Jean called out. "Okay horseface." Hanji replied, making everyone laugh. "I personally like it when y/n becomes a tomato, it's cute." They kissed your forehead and you hid your face in your hands, slightly regretting inviting Hanji.

They pried your hands off of your face and stared at you, looking down at your lips occasionally. "Alright, I'll see you guys later, enjoy the rest of your lunch!" Hanji said, waving goodbye and heading off.

"HOLY FUCK Y/N, WHY THE HELL IS THE SECTION COMMANDER ALL OVER YOU?!?!" Sasha shouted, Jean and Connie next to her mimicking sexual movements to annoy you. "They like getting reactions, but I didn't expect them to do that in front of anyone." You replied, burying your face in your knees. "Hey y/n, are you trying to get some hanjussy?" Connie asked.

"FUCK OFF CONSTANCE." You replied, flipping all 3 of your friends off. "And since you wanted to know so badly, I could get it whenever I wanted. I've sat on their lap and kissed them bitches." You bragged, laughing at their weirded out faces. "You fuckers asked."

You went back to your room and pulled out your french horn case, warming up with a concert Bb scale.

(A/n: thats right bitches, i made you all band kids)

You pulled out a copy of the sheet music for [favorite song], setting it on your music stand and getting ready to play. While in the middle of the 9th measure, someone knocked on your door.

You opened it to see Hanji and invited them in, sitting them down on your bed. "What are you doing here Hanji, did you need something?" You asked. "Oh no sorry, I just wanted to hear you play." They responded, looking at your horn.

You smiled and began to play, earning a huge round of applause when you finished. You got up and walked to them, pressing your lips on theirs.

After a moment, they broke the kiss and sat you down next to them. "Needy, are we? That's cute." They said, running their hand up and down your back. "I'm gonna be honest with you, y/n. I've had my eyes on you since you joined the survey corps." "Me too Hanji, you were impossible to ignore. I have something to tell you too. It's obvious that you don't just want my reactions, and you really like me." You responded, getting slightly on top of them.