LESSON 2 (🍋+❤)

(A/n: im gonna spoil you guys today because this will be the last chapter for a while, my storage space is critically low so i have to delete wattpad.)

Warning: nsfw, spanking, overstimulation, degradation

"Aww, so I made it too easy to tell? I should've known someone like you would figure me out quickly." They held your chin and rubbed your bottom lip with their thumb, staring at you with pure lust.

"Such a clever one, and quite pretty too." Hanji got on top of you, lightly grinding on you through your pants.

They leaned in, a rough, sloppy makeout session following. Their tongue brushed your bottom lip, begging for entrance.

You opened your mouth and they stuck their tongue down your throat until you gagged. They let go of you, your mouths still connected by a strand of saliva.

"Good whore."

You started to lightly play with their chest, taking their shirt and bra off. You attempted to unbutton their jeans, being interrupted by the door handle rattling.

Sasha and Connie walked in, their eyes widening at the sight of what was going on.

"Y/N?? SECTION COMMANDER?? WHAT THE FUCK." Connie said, glaring at you trying to hide their body from view. "Oh I'm sorry guys, I was just about to have my afternoon snack" Hanji said, looking at you and tracing your jawline with their finger.

You gulped harshy and tilted your head back, not even caring what they saw anymore.

"No love, you'll have to wait. We have guests." They kissed you and put their clothes back on, smiling at the two staring from the doorway.

"Come in guys!" Hanji said, waving your friends over. They slowly walked in, clear discomfort on their faces.

"I'm so sorry." You said, rubbing the middle of your forehead with your fingers.

"It's okay, let's just forget it please." Sasha said with a sigh. "We were coming to invite you to the park, but it looks like you're busy right now."
Connie said, staring at the wall to avoid meeting eyes with you.

"THE PARK? OOH I LOVE IT THERE ITS THE BEST LET'S GO!!" Hanji said, their eyes lighting up from excitement.

You smiled at them and asked, "Is it okay if they come? They seem really excited." The two looked at each other for a moment, then you and Hanji.

"Sure, but please don't try to fuck y/n while we're there Hanji." Sasha said with a sigh. You and Hanji burst out laughing before agreeing to what they said.

"I don't have any clean t-shirts though." You said, looking down at your work uniform you hadn't taken off yet.

"I have some you can wear, follow me love." Hanji said, leading you by the hand.

They took you to their room, stopping at their closet door. They opened it and let you look around. You skimmed through the shirts and eventually chose a panic! at the disco tee. You took off your uniform, leaving you in just your underwear and bra.

"Hey y/n, I think there's something wrong with your bra."

They walked up to you, lifting your bra up to reveal one of your boobs. They licked your nipple before pulling your bra back down, grabbing your chin and saying, "all fixed."

Your face was red and you were speechless, their move was making you go insane.

You pulled them close to you and kissed them, unable to resist the temptation. You put Hanji's shirt on, realizing you forgot to grab shorts.