Part two

You decided to give your good ol' buddy pal Philip another chance. Sure, you both had your own issues in the past but you have hope that he maybe, just maybe changed. So earlier today you had called him on your pink Barbie Nokia phone, and asked him out to a date at McDonalds. You checked yourself out in the mirror and smiled. "I look terrible." You reminded yourself before flipping out the window without a shiggle in mind. Ow. It seems you have broke a leg.awwwww cute! I mean- how depressing.. how are you going to get to your date now? Hours passed by. You were on the ground, covered in dry blood. You couldn't help but begin to cry. What a terrible day. And you couldn't call the nine eleven- I mean 911 to get help for your leg because you pink glittery unicorn Barbie Nokia phone was six feet away from you. Looks like even the phones understood Covid was not a joke. But suddenly you hear something familiar. So oddly familiar. Flashbacks. And flashbacks. And flashbacks. Thats what you had received. You finally looked up and saw Philip. "I cant believe you would ditch me..." he began to giggle. "I can explain!!" You called out. Yet again..it was too late. You were shiggled on.