2.

Dear Luke,
It's been a month since your car wreck, and I still can't believe it.

Everyday, all I wish is that you'll be back with me. God, do I miss you. I never got to tell you anything. I never got to tell you how I felt.

Luke, I love you. Not past tense loved, I still do. I love your hair and your legs and your awkwardness and your lip ring and I just fucking love you.

Maybe God just felt it was time, or something. I'm not really sure. I wish he hadn't thought that. I wish he hadn't taken you away from us.

I want to see you again Luke. I need to. I have to. I can't wait much longer, and I don't really know what to do anymore. You made me so happy, you helped me out of depression,by oh just fixed me all around.

And I cannot tell you how thankful I am for that.

You would've loved your funeral, Luke. We had your coffin covered with one of our first banners we ever made, and we had flowers that were bright blue in your honor.

I miss you. You were my drug, you were the peanut to my butter,

the keyboard to my laptop,

the ham to my sandwich,

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's hard to function without hearing you.

We love and miss you more than anything.

I just want to see you again.

Love,
Michael.