Little's Play(M)

Warning: mature content

Taehyung: A Little, sweet, cute, soft, sensitive, obedient, submissive, boyfriend of Jungkook, age 19

Jungkook: Daddy material, CEO of Jeon. corps, cold, caregiver and boyfriend of taehyung, age 24

 corps, cold, caregiver and boyfriend of taehyung, age 24

(This is a little AU. Tae's mental age in the headspace is 6-7 years.)

[Plot- Taehyung wanted to Surprise Jungkook with the special dress Jimin gave him. But it turned spicy as Jungkook was Jungshooked.😉]

Taehyung's Pov

I am on a playdate with Jiminie today.
Jiminie is my best friend and I love to play with him.

I requested my daddy (Jungkook)  to take me here to Jiminie's home since I get bored when daddy leaves for work.

"Taetae!! I have something to show you!!"
Oh jiminie calling me hehe

"Yes??" I shouted back entering his wardrobe.
"See this is the maid outfit I saw while shopping with daddy"( Yoongi Jimin's caregiver) he said squealing with two same maid dresses in his hand.
"And I bought two of them. One for Jiminie and one for Taetae" he said smiling ear to ear to me.
My eyes lit up as I took one dress in my hands looking at it. And it was so pretty and kinda cute but the skirt was very short.
I looked up to Jiminie.
"Umm Jiminie but this skirt is too short. What if daddy doesn't like it?" I said frowning at the thought of my daddy not liking my dress.
"Don't worry TaeTae our daddies like it when we wear something special for them" Jimin said with a wide smile.
"Okay, I will wear it for daddy today," I said with a shy smile.
A loud horn made us break our talk and look towards the door.
I sprinted towards the door knowing it was my Kookie's car horn.
"Bye Jiminie and thank you for the dress" I shouted to Jimin and heard him giggling and saying bye.

Jungkook's pov

I reached yoongi Hyung's house where I left Taehyung in the morning to play with Jimin.

As I blew the car horn to let my baby know I am here.
I saw my cute little angel coming out with a sweet boxy smile on his face.

God how much I love my little angel.