Camping (M)

Warning: Mature language and content🔞

Long chapter ahead enjoy😌😉

Jungkook: Taehyung's best friend, soft, caring, muscle bunny(tae calls him that), 19 yrs old

⬆Jungkook: Taehyung's best friend, soft, caring, muscle bunny(tae calls him that), 19 yrs old

Taehyung: Jungkook's best friend, cutie, clingy, caring, 18 yrs old

(Plot-Best friends taekook go on camping for one week but are hit by a sudden snowstorm the next day

(Plot-Best friends taekook go on camping for one week but are hit by a sudden snowstorm the next day. Having a single heating sleeping bag between them, since Jungkook always sleeps warm, they had no choice but to share.)

"I told you to check the weather!" Taehyung says exasperated.
He really hates the cold weather.
No matter how many shirts and blankets he throws over himself, he's still shuddering because it's freezing I dide.
They didn't bring their heater along because it's mid fucking july.

"And I told you that I did check the weather, it showed that the sky would be clear! It's a sudden snow storm Taehyung I couldn't have predicted it," Jungkook deadpans.

Honestly, he did the best he could from packing to driving to setting up their tent.

He deserves credit for all the hard work he's done while Taehyung ate away all their snacks.
And credit he took. For all the things Taehyung has not done, Jungkook compensated for it by snuggling inside his sleeping bag immediately when the snow came down, leaving a gaping Taehyung to fetch for himself.

But now, seeing Taehyung's lips dry, teeth clashing against each other, he feels bad. After all, Taehyung is his best friend.

'And crush', his mind whispers, and he quickly shuts down that thought.

"Whatever," Taehyung grumbles, cupping his face with his hands that are warmer to soothe his freezing face.

It's night now and they couldn't do any of the activities they'd planned. The snow ruined their trip. All they've done the entire day was bicker like children, pushing the blame to each other, when in fact it was none of their faults.

Feeling tired, Taehyung lays down on his side. He is still shivering on the inside but he brought this upon himself. If he didn't bicker with Jungkook all day, he could've asked the other to take turns with the sleeping bag.