Research Project(M)

Mature content🔞

Top Jungkook⬆
Bottom Taehyung⬇

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to arrive at his apartment today, They are going to make their research project and he thought that it's the right time to confess his feelings towards Taehyung too. He's so excited to meet him and feeling nervous at the same time.

Jungkook panicked when he heard the bell rang. 'oh fuck, hyung is already here.' he said inside his mind. Taehyung was waiting outside Jungkook's front door patiently after clicking the door bell. He breath in heavily before opening the door for Taehyung.

“Hello hyung, welcome to my apartment. Come in, come in.” Jungkook nervously smiled. His left hand handling the door knob while his right hand was on his nape. Taehyung entered with a wide smile on his face. “Thank you, Jungkook-ah. Woah, your apartment looks bigger than mine!” Taehyung roamed his eyes, looking at the every part of the room.

“Maybe we should start now, hyung. So you can go home early to rest. I'll prepare snacks for us, let's have something to eat while doing the project.” Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded. He went to the kitchen while his hyung sat on the couch, setting his laptop on the table.

After a few hours, Taehyung sat on the floor to see their work clearly at the screen of his laptop. It's already finished. “Jungkook-ah, look, we're already done!” Jungkook was sitting at the back of his hyung on the couch so he just leaned in to take a look but Taehyung turned his head back to Jungkook and that made their face close to each other.

The both of them didn't moved. Jungkook's heart was beating so so fast. 'is he about to kiss me? no, please, no. I am going to die.' Jungkook thought because Taehyung was getting closer to Jungkook. The young lad he lost his mind when he felt Taehyung's lips on his. He's been waiting this for the first time they met, tasting this beautiful lips. He shut his eyes as his hyung kept going. Later on, he responded to the kiss, it was a soft kiss.

They stopped and separated when they ran out of breath. Taehyung muttered a 'sorry.' So Jungkook spoked. “H-hyung, i-it's fine. I like you.” Jungkook was blushing while saying those words but his hyung was blushing more.

“J-jungkook-ah.” Taehyung called, not looking at him. Jungkook just stared at his hyung. 'i bet he is going to reject me.' His heart started to ache, thinking about negative things that might happen after this. “I-i like y-you too.” His eyes widen and felt happy, so so happy. This time, he's the one who started the kiss.

Taehyung was lying on the couch while Jungkook's on top of him. His hands was at the back of Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss as their tongue wandered inside each other's mouth. Jungkook was getting turned on. He can feel his dick getting hard inside his sweat pants.

He placed his hands on Taehyung's butt cheeks, squeezing it gently and the eldest liked it. “Hyung, do you want to continue?” Jungkook asked to make sure that his hyung is comfortable doing it. Taehyung nodded shyly.

Jungkook held the hem of Taehyung's shirt then he lifted it up, removing the shirt from Taehyung's body. He placed soft and wet kisses on his hyung's neck down to his stomach. Taehyung let out soft moans when Jungkook pinched his left nipple and sucked the right gently.

“Jungkook-ah, k-keep going.” Jungkook grinned, knowing that his hyung was enjoying it. Taehyung helped Jungkook to remove his shirt then they connected their lips again. They were getting addicted to each other's lips. After they ran out of breath again, they both removed their pants hurriedly.

“Hyung, do you want to ride me?”

“Fuck, yes. I've been waiting that to happen for so long.”

The two changed their position, Taehyung was now sitting on Jungkook's unclothed lap. They were already sweating because of the heat that they are feeling. Jungkook wrapped his hands around his and Taehyung's dick. He moved his hands up and down, after a few minutes, they're now leaking pre-cum.

Taehyung filled in his hole by Jungkook's big and hard dick. Jungkook let his hyung ride him gently as he placed his hands on Taehyung's hips. His hole was tight but he can take Jungkook fully. Taehyung bit his lip, trying to not moan and the lad noticed it. So he started to move his hips, thrusting as fast as he can.

Skin slapping can be heard clearly inside Jungkook's apartment, even his hyung's moans. The moans became louder when Jungkook also started to touch Taehyung's leaking dick. He is near to cum, Jungkook as well.

'shit, he look so beautiful while getting fucked by me.' Jungkook thought. Taehyung's sweats was going down on his forehead, neck and collarbones. Jungkook loved to see that. Taehyung can't handle the pleasure anymore, he cummed on Jungkook's stomach and chest while Jungkook's inside his tight hole.

Taehyung fell on top of Jungkook. “That was so so nice. Let's have a date tomorrow, Jungkook-ah.” Jungkook smiled because of what he had heard. Finally, the one he was admiring for years was now his boyfriend.