S.I.X.

~🍁~

"The worst battle in life is
between you and what you feel"

"The worst battle in life isbetween you and what you feel"

~☘️~

"Luni-ah are you joining us or not?" I heard Jisoo shout from the dining room.

"Coming" I picked up the rest of the kimbap from the kitchen and sat down to eat. Due to the lack of chairs left in our dining table, I had to end up sitting in between Taehyung and Hoseok.

It was a weekend and Jisoo insisted on calling some of our friends home. As I had lost contact with all my old ones and presently had no desire to indulge them back in my life so we turned out inviting Taehyung and her boyfriend while Hoseok decided to tag along with his brother.

"Here Luni, please pass the rest of it." Jisoo handed me the plate after serving her boyfriend and herself. I picked a piece of meat and placed gently in Taehyung's plate while slamming another one on Hoseok's.

Hoseok let out a scoff at the unconcealed favourism shown by her between the two men. He also noticed how nicely she behaved with everyone while the only thing which he can notice in her eyes for him was pure resentment. It was probably his previous actions with her that was to blame but something within him fell off when he realised that her iciness towards him was giving him no joy as he had anticipated earlier.

"Would you like to try this wrap?" Taehyung asked as he picked one up and stuffed it inside her mouth for her to chew happily before passing him a bright smile.

He watched as the girl picked up one kimbap and feed the other man who nodded happily indicating it was good. For a second, he felt a bit jealous of them happily sharing food and smiling at each other while he was feeling left out. He earlier felt happy thinking how Luna would be pissed by seeing him there but now he was regretting the idea of following Sang Ho unnecessarily.

She saw him eating silently at the table while everyone else was laughing and chatting. She somewhat felt bad for him as he was a guest too and no matter how strict, Hoseok was her teacher. This could be a little decency from her side.

"Here, try this." Hoseok was taken aback when he saw Luna placing a kimbap gently on his plate while passing him a small smile. He didn't expect her to be gentle with him. He picked up the kimbap and it was indeed very tasty as he smiled back at her.

It was the first time Luna saw him smile genuinely at her as she felt her heart about to burst out and millions of butterflies dancing in her stomach. What was this feeling? It was just a small smile, damn, what was he doing to her. She shook her head as she tried to fix in that she shouldn't feel this way for someone who was way out of her reach.

-

It has already been a month since I joined this university. More like one month since I entered this hell. And the devil himself made sure to exhaust me in every way possible, both mentally and physically.