Reuniting

Brooke's POV

"Ok you're out for the game" She said pulling me on my feet. As soon as i was on my feet i got dizzy and lost my balance falling onto her. she walked me to my parents and sat me down walking back to the ump arguing about how the catcher should be kicked out. Thats when a pair of warm hands covered my eyes saying:

"Hows my little Brookie??" I knew that voice anywhere. It was his voice... Louis Tomlinson. I turned around in my chair and saw him.

"Why are you doing here?" I asked a little annoyed. He had stapled all communication and yet he thinks he can just show up acting like nothing happened. I don't think so.

"I came to see you play. I missed you, Brooke." He said, hurt.

"Obviously not enough to keep in touch while you were away..." I mumbled.

"I tried. I really did but management got me a new phone and blocked you number. I'm sorry I tried to find it but then someone said you got a new one and I had no way of finding it out." He said gripping my shoulders. I couldn't take being mad at him any more and just gave him a long hug.

'It's been too long." I said into his neck.

"I know. And that was a hard hit you took. Are you ok?" He asked.

"I think. My head just hurts." I said.

"Do you think it could e a concussion?" He said sincerely.

"We'll one way to find out. Noises are louder when you have a concussion.... Louis? Aren't you supposed to be in disguise while in public?" I said worried.

"Don't worry about it. I have security and I doubt a ton of teenage girls are here looking for me." He laughed.

"Can I see your phone?" I asked holding my hand out.

"Sure" he handed it to me.

I unlocked it and entered my number into his phone under the name of 'myfavoritepersonintheworld' and took a pic of us as my contact pic. Then I took out my phone taking another picture.

"Nice contact name" he chuckled.

"It's true though... Right?" I asked

"Of course" he said throwing an arm around me. The game came to an end and he offered to give me a ride home.

"Um no thanks I can't leave my car here and I have to bring my friend home and explain how I've known you since we were kids" I said blushing for no reason.

"She doesn't know?" He questioned.

"No because I didn't want everyone to treat me differently for knowing the famous Louis Tomlinson." I said looking down.

"I understand. I'll text you later. Maybe want to get some lunch tomorrow?" He said starting to walk away.

"Sure" I smiled. I walked over to Emma and congratulated her on the win.

"Explain yourself missy" she said as we it in the car.

This is going to be a long car ride.