Explaining

I sat down in the drivers eat and put the car in gear pulling out of the parking lot.

"Explain." Emma said sternly.

"OK so basically I grew up as Louis Tomlinson's neighbor but when I turned like 16 I had to move here and we talked for a while until he made it on the X Factor then management blocked my number for some reason and we never got to talk. And I never told anyone because I didn't want people only being my friend because of him or people not believing me because he never texted me." I said.

"OK. That makes sense for the most part." She said still trying to process it.

"I think the other boys are in town... If Lou invites me over I bet he'd let me bring you and then you can meet Niall but only if you promise not to freak." I said, hoping to make it up to her.

"That sounds fair... And I promise I will behave." She said turning back to her phone.

"Ok so go in to my phone, and get a text for him open and type EXACTLY what I say." I knew that if I didn't stress the exactly she would ad lib or say the opposite

"Ok, shoot." she said getting ready to type.

"Hey its Brooke. How bout you and the boys my place in 2 hours?" I laughed at myself for saying question mark out loud.

"sending" She laughed.

We continued the drive home in silence. And when we got to my house we ran inside and started to get ready. I grabbed a plain grey v-neck and a pink scarf with grey and blue designs on it. I also got my pink shorts that had tiny studs in the pockets. Emma wore a pink v-neck with white shorts.

"Emma! I'm gonna call Louis and let him know we are heading over ok!?" I yelled.

"Yeah yeah get on with it already" she yelled back.

SORRY IT'S SHORT THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUCH LONGER.