First Day!

Yuki's POV- Today was my first day at U.A. I was nervous. I mean some of the greatest heroes went here including my grandpa Endeavor. I think he's pretty cool anyways as I was lost in thought as my Dad was driving me to the school "You ok there Yuki?" My Dad Hawks asked "I'm fine Dad just a little nervous." I said  "You'll do great Bud and  you're a natural and you have great control over both of your quirks and you know that your Papa and I are super proud of you!" My Dad Hawks said  "Thank you Dad." I said "You are welcome." My Dad Hawks said with a smile I wanted to be as confidence as a hero as my Dad was he's amazing I've been helping him out at his agency and I get to go on patrol with him sometimes and that's fun cause we get to fly around and make sure that there isn't any trouble plus I beat my Dad home sometimes when we fly home so I just smiled to thinking of the memories! All of a sudden the car stopped and I saw the school gates "Have a good first day Bud I'll see you when school gets out so we can go on patrol ok." My Dad Hawks said  "Thank you Dad and I'll see you later." I said getting my seat belt off  then I leaned over to hug my Dad beforeI got out of the car. After that I hurried up the stairs so that I wouldn't be late for my first class. I managed to make it just in time. All of my morning classes went by pretty quick then I went to lunch where I sat alone since I didn't feel like trying to talk to anyone today. Then a boy with spiky blonde hair and red eyes came up to my table "Can I sit here?" He asked "Sure." I said  "Thank you." He said as he sat down next to me "I'm Yuki Todoroki and you are?" I asked  "It's nice to meet you Yuki and I'm Rai Bakugo." He said "It's nice to meet you to Rai." I said so we ate and talked and he was a really nice guy. I really liked him. It was nice to have at least one friend at U.A. since I was new here and still really nervous "Nervous?" Rai asked  "Yeah." I said  "It's ok I'm nervous. It's my second day. I almost got lost this morning." Rai said  "Thank you and me to actually this place is huge." I said  "Yeah." Rai said  "What's your next class?" I asked  "Homeroom with Mr.Aiawza." Rai said  "Me too." I said  "At least I'll be with a friend today instead of being alone like I was yesterday." Rai said "Sorry I wasn't  here yesterday I was supposed to be, but my Dad thought it would be better to wait a day plus I had to help him with patrols and by the time we got done school was already out!" I said  "It's ok." Rai said  "Who's your favorite pro hero?" I asked  "My Dad's the pro hero duo of Red Riot and Ground Zero who's your? '' Rai asked   "Your Dad's are so awesome I'm a big fan and my favorite is Wing Hero Hawks he's also my Dad."  I said  "That's so awesome I'm a big fan of your Dad's so he's amazing." Rai said  "I'll tell him if you are free after school tomorrow you can come over and meet him Pops."  I said  "I would like that very much." Rai said  "Great." I said with a smile then lunch was over with so we watched to homeroom together once we got inside we sat down next to each other after class started we did some quirk tests after that was over class got dismissed so I said bye to Rai as I walked to the gates waiting for my Dad!