Home!!!!!

Yuki's POV- I finally got released from the hospital and we went back to my Grandpa's place and once we got inside I walked right into the guest room and I fell right asleep everything that just happened was so exhausting! I woke up the next morning as I got ready for school then I walked downstairs to get some breakfast and I was surprised to see that my Grandpa was still in the kitchen "I'm taking you to school today since after what happened I'm not taking any chances!" My Grandpa Endeavor said  "That sounds great Grandpa!" I said smiling and I saw him smile as well after I ate breakfast we got into one of my Grandpa's car as his driver as driving us to U.A. I was a little nervous about going back, but I knew that I would be okay I had Rai by my side he was a great friend! After we pulled up to U.A . I got out then my Grandpa got out as he gave me a hug then he let me go as he got back inside the car as it took off then I walked inside the school where Rai ran up to me and he hugged me "I'm so glad that you are okay I was so worried about you!" Rai said "Thank you!" I said "You are welcome!" Rai said as he let me go smiling and he was blushing to which was pretty cute so I took his hand and I blushed a little bit to "Come on lets go we will be late for class if we don't start moving now!" I said as I walked hand in hand with him to our first class once we got inside I let his hand go then we walked to our seats which where right next to each other once class started we listened then after class we we went to our next classes then once we got to lunch time we ate outside since the teachers let us and it was a beautiful day! Rai looked at me blushing again "I really like you Yuki more than a friend!" Rai said "I feel the same way about you!" I said then I kissed him after I stopped we were both blushing then we held hands as we finished our lunch then we got up still holding hands as we threw everything out then we walked back inside as we went to home room after lunch was over and we sat through class holding hands and it was great I was so happy that we like each other and that we were holding hands and I kissed him to what a day! After home room we walked outside of school holding hands "How about this weekend we go to see a movie what you do think?" I asked "Sounds perfect it is okay if I call you my boyfriend?" Rai asked "Of course Boyfriend!" I said he just smiled so big and all of a sudden my Dad came up to us "Sunshine it's time to go home and who is this?" My Dad Hawks asked "Dad I want you to met Rai Bakugo my boyfriend!" I said smiling "It's nice to meet you Rai I'm Hawks Yuki's Dad!" My Dad Hawks said as he shook hands with my boyfriend "It's nice to meet you to Hawks I'm a big fan of yours!" Rai said "Thank you!" My Dad Hawks said with a smile Rai just smiled back after that we kissed goodbye then I flew my Dad back to my Grandpa's place since he still couldn't walk every good yet after I landed I walked inside the house as I put my Dad down then we were welcomed by my Papa Dabi "There's my two favorite boys!" He said hugging us after we stopped hugging we all smiled! Then I told my Papa about my boyfriend and he was so happy for me and he said that he couldn't wait to meet him this weekend! I was so excited that I was going on my first actual date with my boyfriend this weekend I couldn't be more happy!