chapter 2.5

Hi guys we're back here again with this series epic bell there's seems to be people reading this so I'm happy even I have small vote welp without further Ado let's continue.

In the last part bell meet his aunt and uncle and after that zues,afia,zald talk to each other and then they ask how strong bell is and that lead to bell and zald fighting tho in the fight bell and zald unleashed there man strike then it colided and because of that there was an explosion that destroyed half of the forest that they were fighting at zues and Alfia complain about who won cause they cannot see then after the smoke was clear there was one standing and one in the ground who was the person standing and who was on the ground.

Alfia:the person on the ground is-"shock"it's zald is on the ground!!!.

Zues:ehhhhh!!!!!!.

         With bell.

Bell:hah-hah...he was strong uncle manage to make me use my sword of darkness haha"passed out of to much use of mana basically mind zero".

    With alfia and zues.

Alfia:ah he passed out.

Zues:we should bring them back home.

Zues looks at bell and zald on the ground while his hands were reaching alfia butt.

Alfia look at zues and saw his hand going to touch his but a vain pop on her head and then.

Alfia:were you going to touch my butt old then die a 10000 deaths!!!.

Zues got a beating to good that he can not stand up for a day.

       After a day later.

Bell:ouch my battle with uncle zald was fun and now I wanna train my power more so I can become more stronger hehe then let's star-ouch my body still hurt maybe I should train In the next day.

           The next day

Bell pov:
         I was just walking around the village and then I saw lady alfia sitting on a tree reading a book I wanted to ask her about mom.

Bell:lady alfia?

Alfia:hmm...what is it bell?

Bell:I wanted to ask you about mom and her personality and appearance is like.

Alfia smiled and told bell to sit down and then she told everything to bell that her mother and her were sisters and they both belong to the Hera family bell was shock that they belong to the Hera family before and Alfia told bell about zald and his father in Zeus family bell was even more shock at hearing that and with one more thing that will shock him he will Truly past out then bell ask what level were alfia and zald is she then said level 7 after that bell passed out.

Alfia:I guess that was too much information for him well let's go back bring this kid back home.

Hi guys that is it see ya in the next chapter oh also spoiler for the next chapter.

???:woah so this is orario it's so big.

???:woah a minotaur heh you wanted a challenge then come here buddy!!.

???:eh Loki familia.

???:hah!!! A same abilitie as mine!!!!.

See ya guys bye.