<☆ café date ☆>

another chapter! yey!
--------------------------------------------------------------

going to the café

"So, what are you going to drink tao?" yanfei asks as she is looking through the menu as well.
"I might get a Latte but I'm not too sure yet"
"That sounds, very bitter. I'll get a hot chocolate!"
"I forgot they had that! I'll get white chocolate then!"
"Great! I'll go place our order so I'll be right back" yanfei says as she heads to the counter to place her and hi tao's order.

hu tao's pov:

I wonder what we will buy at the mall. Maybe some matching jewelry or clothes? I guess we'll see later since she's coming with the hot chocolates!

The hot chocolates look very tasty but they seem different in ornaments but that doesn't matter!

Yanfei took a picture of her hot chocolate before she started to blow on it so it cools down and she posted it on her story!
The picture looks really good

Yanfei took a picture of her hot chocolate before she started to blow on it so it cools down and she posted it on her story! The picture looks really good

They both started drinking the hot chocolates to warm up and they were talking about their jobs. Yanfei works as a lawyer while hu tao is a funeral director. It's quite an interesting love trope, the not so busy lawyer and the goofy funeral director that likes to scare kids.
Well as they were drinking, yanfei suddenly made a funny face. Why? She burned her tongue. Hu tap was giggling at her because of how silly she looked while trying to look at her burnt tongue. Then hu tao burned her tongue as well and they both were laughing at this incident. It was quite the moment for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

They went back to the inn since it was too late to go to the mall that day so they settled for the next day. Hu tao made sure yanfei got to her room safely and then she went home as well.
As she was walking down the path towards liyue, she noticed she was left alone with her thoughts about tomorrow. She paid no mind so she decided to look up at the sky. It was a nice, deep, dark blue. The stars were shining a lot that night and the moon was full. You couldn't lie about the sky not being pretty that night.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: well not too many words today :( barely 377 words but I'm still proud of this! I hope everything goes well and I hope you're doing well!!!!