「°♡calming sunset♡°」

Hi!! I have a message for those of you who liked it this far and it's that I hope you like this chapter <3
--------------------------------------------------------------
"well...."
"huh?"

hu tao drags yanfei towards the newly opened ice rink.

"hu tao this isn't a café. are you ok? do you have a fever?" yanfei asks worriedly, she seems a bit...scared.
"I'm fine yanfei! I took you here as a surprise! don't worry ill buy ice skates for both of us!" hu tao chirps with excitement.
"o-oh alright then..!" says yanfei with a worried expression.

as hu tao is looking for ice skates, she noticed a nice red pair of skates. they look perfect for her!

(this is how they look like)

"I like these. I think ill get them " she says as she continues looking for a pair for yanfei until she catches a glimpse of a pair hung from a shelf, they're a pink color with small roses.

 I think ill get them " she says as she continues looking for a pair for yanfei until she catches a glimpse of a pair hung from a shelf, they're a pink color with small roses

"well I think I found the perfect pairs!" hu tao says.
--------------------------------------------------------------
yanfei notices her date coming towards her with two pairs of ice skates. "oh wow these look nice! the red ones do fit you" she says in a calm voice. "well of course they do! and also I got these...for you!" hu tao shows her the pink pair of skates to her crush.
yanfei may not notice but she is blushing from this nice gesture. perhaps she likes hu tao? we'll see.
"Now come on! let's put them on so we can skate!" hu tao says with excitement as she hands yanfei her skates with care.

°after putting the skates on and getting on the rink°

"yanfei! come on! what are you waiting for?" hu tao yells from afar so that yanfei could hear but it seems as though she isn't moving at all.
"ok fine! I'm coming to drag you until you decide to move!" hu tao announces as she starts darting towards yanfei.
"hu tao wait! I ill uh come with you..in the rink.." yanfei says in a shaky voice. she seems scared to skate.
hu tao is watching yanfei struggle to reach her but she looks like a pink, clothed penguin trying to dodge bunnies. quite the cute comparison if you ask me.
"yanfei are you ok?" she says as she moves towards her slowly but yanfei still looks scared.
"I'm sorry tao...I don't know how to ice skate...I'm sorry if this ruined our date." she says in a saddening voice but hu tao won't give up that easily.
"ill teach you."
"what?"
"ill..teach you! to skate!"
"but-"
"no buts! now come on!"
hu tao is now dragging her date around the rink, trying to teach her how to skate and at some point, she let go of yanfei to try for herself but she fell. she was looking up at the sky which was now a nice sunset ombré. it looked even better since it was currently snowing lightly from the few clouds that were blocking the beautiful sky. yanfei was just laying there and hu tao decided to come and lay with her. it was a nice view but they had to get up otherwise the security there would probably yell at them.
"alright yanfei, do you understand how to move?"
"... I think so but I still need you to hold my hand!" says Yanfei as she tightens her grip around hu tao's hands.
"Alright alright! I won't let go this time" she reassured yanfei and it seems as though it worked since yanfei could now move, even if it was only a little bit.

It has been about 15 minutes since they started and yanfei is finally able to get around the rink by herself.

"So, Yanfei, how does it feel to skate?"
"well, since it's my first time, it feels nice. Kind of reminds me of gliding right above the ground!"
"Well that is one way to put it isn't it"
--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: wow more words! somehow I was able to add over 600 words in this and I'm actually happy about it! Still I hope you liked this chapter as well :)