Chapter 7

Dedicated to SnowAngelxoxo

A/N: NOT EDITED!

I can feel him following me from behind. He can't run as fast as I do. Nobody does. I kept on running as fast as I can. I can't let him trace me back to the pack house. Its better he thinks am a Rogue.

After 30 min of running randomly in circles, I slammed to a hard chest. How could that be? Am sure I lost him.

"Well, well, well... look what we got here." a disgusting voice came out of the man. I sniffed the air and it smells like a rotten fish. I scrunched my nose and tried not to gag. It's not my Mate.

"Rogues!" I said to myself and got ready to attack.

"Hey pretty lady, come here let me feel those curves." The other Rogue came closer to me.

I made a threatening sound to warn him. My wolf is ready to tear their throat out.

"Feisty, I like it." the third one came from behind trapping me between them. "We will sure enjoy you my wild cat, we can't just eat you." He chuckled.

"Eat? You mean me? What the hell?" I asked disgusted.

"What do you think we do, we are Rogues, we hunt, kill and eat pack wolves. Salty. Am sure you will taste good, but after I enjoy your body" his saliva dripping from his mouth.

"That's just so disgusting!" I said while studying their weak points so I know where to attack. They are just so distracted thinking of the easy kill that came in a naked form for them.

I heard someone coming. It's my Mate, I can smell him from far. If he comes in the right direction, he will be here in 2 minutes.

"Well let's get over with this" I said not to waste more time.

"Someone is eager." The first Rogue said removing his clothes. "Maybe we won't kill you after all, we need someone to use for our needs back home." The other one said copying the first one and removed his clothes too. 

Just as soon as one of them reached for me, I attacked them one by one reaching for their throat with my claws and removed it from their neck.

With in the blink of an eye they were all sprawled at my feet. One minute and my Mate will be here.

I have to fake my death. I have to distract my Mate for a while. I clawed my skin all the way from my wrist till my elbow. I spilled my blood all over their face and chest. I then spilled it on the ground.

I run away from the scene as fast as I could and took other path to the water fall where I left my necklace inside the pocket of my shorts.

I heard my Mate roar. He tought they ate me and someone killed them. I chuckled because he bought it and made my way to the water fall. I need to hide my scent. Am sure my Mate is one of the pack member.

××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Alpha Jacob please help me!!" I screamed wearing the same outfit I left with and run into Alpha Jacob's office.

"Maxi-...Max what's wrong?" He corrected my name and rushed towards me.

I closed the office door and rushed to his open arms. I couldn't help myself from crying. It is just too much to happen in 24 hours.

"Its ok baby girl, don't cry." He rubbed his palms on my back to sooth me.

"I met my Mate" I admitted to him.

He dropped his hands and went to pick a book from a shelf. I stared at him confused. What is he doing?

The shelf then opened in a quarter and he opened it more. It leads to some where else.